Ruthless Eyes!!!!!!!!!! (sequel to Deadly Eyes!!!!!)

PROLOGUE.

After getting away from our pack house, they went to a new pack grounds. Especially after everything exploded they were sure as help gonna get Cane back for what he did. As Alphas of the Crimson moon pack, Ty and Skye have decided that if He comes back they will destroy him for everything he put them through.

Skye also managed to save Ty's father Ethan from death for she managed to reverse the spell, so he and his wife can come with them and not die. Cane also set their forest on fire with a mystical Greek fire that cannot be extinguished. It had to run its course.

So with them going to new pack grounds, a ruthless monster after Skye and neighboring packs trying to know the big secret of Skye and Ty not dying, her being both full witch and werewolf, everyone will either join them or be against them.

Cane also got some outer help. From Vampires. So not only is Skye's plate full but she still have to be there for the day that the Elders of Witches will need their help.

So all problems aside, their lifes were okay, they have a good relationship with the pack and with them moving to a new area, the are going to need all the help they can find.

As for the new pack, they are destined to find troubles...

For not only is this pack, strange and strong, but they are also under the influence of.........

What will Happen????????

----****-----

Comment...

Enjoy...

Fan...

P.S. Read DEADLY EYES First......