One!!!!!

well, ladies and agents this is the sequel, as some of you asked for....

---**---

SKYE'S POV.

I was sitting on board an airplane as I thought about everything that happened in the past few weeks/months, I can't really remember. That is how fast the time flew by.

I thought about the first day at the new school, from almost killing Sharanch then the two of us becoming bff's. From Ty rejecting me to the both of us becoming mated and immortal. From Ethan (Ty's dad) tying me up and 'interrogating' me to us becoming kinda close. And from being a rogue for several years to becoming Luna of one of the most powerful packs in the world. So practically my life made a 360° turn for the best.

To summurize the time I was with Ty.

I was sitting in a seat on the plane looking at a random movie in the screen in front of me, not really seeing anything, I kept thinking how all of this is my fault, how if I never went to that area I never would have found my mate, I would've never put any of them in danger, I wouldnt have forced them to move to an unknown, secluded place, all because of me. Because of me they had to leave everything behind, friends, co workers, non werewolf families and friends, valuables, the whole lot.

Ty went to the bathroom as I pondered over everything I ever did in life, how I ruined peoples lives over bad choices I made. I felt really bad that I got both Logan and Ty kidnapped, that, even though I set out to save Ty in the end he saved me.

As he came back I could feel he read my thoughts, for he was kinda sad and worried.

"Hi'' He said as he sat next to me.

"Hi." I said and gave him a small smile, taking his hand. I always felt electric currents running up and down my body, not from hurt but from pleasure, reassuring me that we were meant to be together.

"Are you alright?" he asked and I shrugged.

"To be honest, I don't know how to feel. I feel heart broken that you and the pack lost everything, mad that Cane is still out there searching for me killing anything and anyone in his path, love for you and the new friends and family I made, anxious as to what awaits us when we get there. All these emotions are running through me, I feel so overwhelmed and helpless that I want to cry.'' I told him, Ty merely lifted the arm deciding us and drew me into him warm, comfy arms. I sighed contently and inhaled his sweet scent, the musky, natural scent that can always make me feel light headed and hot.

"Do you want to talk about it?'' he asked and then I told him, all of it, everything, all my fears for the future, my doubts, my weaknesses and the my wants and desires, my happiness and sense of belonging, my love, and as I kept telling him everything, I felt a burden disappear from my shoulders.

When I was done I kissed him lightly and smiled up at him.

"Thank you for listening,"

"Anything for you, love."

"I love you Ty Blake!"

"I love you too, Skye Drake."

We sat like that for a while when all of a sudden lights went of and the voice of the captain was heard.

"Hello ladies and gantlemen, there is a slight disturbance up ahead, as well as a engine failure, we ask you for your cooperation and calmness during which the flight assistance will tell you everything you need to know, thank you.'' he said and as soon as he said that the whole flight was in chaos.

I looked at Ty and saw his eyes were wide, I looked around and felt an unknown presence from outside the plane, I looked and saw a person flying, wings and all, but with red eyes, an evil smirk appeared on his face and a inhumanely gorgeous body, I gasped and soon felt Ty look as well, he gave a low growl because he knew that this creature did this to the plane.

"Skye can you fix the plane with your magic? " Ty asked and i shrugged.

"I'll try," I said and concentrated on moving the plane parts together again, I soon heard the pilot telling everyone the plane is under a bit of control, but as I kept up concentrating I felt a force preventing me from doing anything further, I opened my eyes again to find the person staring at me from directly outside the window, I stifled a scream as i looked into his blood shot eyes, a strange feeling creeping into my body, running up my spine. I looked away and saw that everything was almost under control, when i looked outside again, the person was gone and I gave a sigh of relief.

"ladies and gentlemen, we are about to land. buckle up an get ready." the pilot told us

"what was that?"