Three!!!

Skye's POV.

Ty was so angry, and i don't blame him for being angry, I was angry as well, to think about what we almost did, only to be interrupted by a pack member didn't go well with him. he was running so fast in frustration and agitation I knew he wanted to rip the head off of the wolf that disturbed us.

looking over at him I heard him growl lightly, and seeing as we were approaching the pack house at a fast pace I knew he needed to calm down, so I tried speaking to him, point being tried.

"Ty?"

no answer.

"Ty!!"

still no answer...

I growled in anger and it was enough to have him slow down and look at me.

"yes?" he said in a deadly calm voice. I knew he was resisting the urge to explode in anger.

"calm down, we need to be level headed in this and be leaders, not some horny-dogs angry for being disturbed. do you understand that our pack needs a new leader they can be proud of not humiliated by. so please just relax a bit, we WILL get to finish what we stared." I told him.

"im trying, but it is very hard with me being this frustrated. I also agree that we will finish that. and we will be the best leaders the world has ever seen." he told me and I smiled a bit..

"then let's try to at least jogs back, since you are running to fast and in anger, you will most likely scare the hell out of everyone there, or is that the purpose???"

"okay and no. it wasn't the purpose. I was just angry at that wolf."

"enough talk, let's go find out what happened. " I told him.

"fine." he grumbled, I smirked in my head and nipped his heels playfully. he yelped and growled at me in return.

eventually we made it to the pack house and was met by Trev, Greg and someone unknown. Trev had a pair of shorts in his hands for Ty and some clothes for me in his hands. we took them and went to change.

as we shifted and came back I saw Ty was going towards them as well, anger clear on his face.

"what is this about?" he asked, Alpha voice flowing in his voice.

"we found the intruder on our land trying to cross, he was covered in his own blood but he refuses to talk to any of us about anything." Trev told us. I could also see that because of the information he gave us about the guy not talking made him angrier.

"He will have to listen to me, or else the shit is gonna hit the fan." Ty growled.

I tried to hide my laughter but found that it was impossible.

Ty playfully glared at me knowing I will whip his ass if he does.

Is it just me or did that sound kinky?

As we headed up the stairs I felt an unknown, yet familiar scent enter my nose. It smelled like citrus fruits baking in the sun. The aroma smelled nice, but not as nice as Ty.

As I walked through the door and put a step inside the living room, was I met with the oh so familiar face of....