Seven!!!

Ty's POV.

I woke up in a dark room and as my eyes adjusted to the room I saw it wasn't a room at all, but a cell. Silver bars and a concrete floor. The smell of blood coming off of the bars as they had dried blood on them from previous wolf encounters. I growled at the audacity someone had, to put me here, in this wretched place.

I tried calling for Skye through the mind link but couldn't reach her as she had cut me off. I wonder why she did that. My eyes kept looking around the room and as they settled on a girl in the cell next to mine, my eyes widened as I recalled the events that lead to yesterday.

I woke up next to the girl with whom I had slept with and my eyes widened as I looked at her peaceful form, and naked. I looked down at myself and realized I was naked as well. I looked around and saw we were still in the woods and the sun rising from behind the mountains, greeting me with a glare. I laid back down and felt my wolf was restless and furious at me for some unknown reason...

'Not mate' he growled at me and with a start I looked back at the girl and realized it wasn't Skye. I got up as quietly as possible without disturbing the girl and made my way back to the pack house, where I felt I was needed. So as I got there I felt a glare from everyone but as I looked at them I saw heads were bowed in respect. Only now I know they were only doing that so that I couldn't see it. I went up the porch and opened the door and there I stood in the middle of a living room with wolves glaring at me and if I wasn't alpha I would probably be cowering in fear from all the hated glares that was send my way. I growled at them making them back off, and as I walked past the pack doctor came to me and with a mild glare of his own, spoke, " Alpha, I'm afraid you cannot see Alpha Skye at the moment, she is tired and in need of rest."

" What's wrong with her?" I asked him, but as he opened his mouth an other voice spoke.

"Your MATE is in a coma! And there is nothing doc can do about it, seeing as you caused it!" I looked over at my Beta Trev with a low growl and stopped mid growl as his words registered.

"What!" I was wide eyed and shocked. "How did I do that to her??" I growled in anger.

" As soon as you slept with that Bitch, you cruelly let Skye feel unbearable pain. Doc had to pull all his resources to keep her ALIVE!!" I looked over at doc who merely nodded. With that I turned and left the building, chastising myself for doing that.

The next few days I stayed away, ignoring pack calls and any life as I sat in a cave, depressed that I allowed that to happen, knowing that there was no way to make Skye forgive me after everything I put her through with my carelessness. Not now. Not ever.

Then yesterday arrived, I woke up and sniffed around, smelling pack wolves and a lot of them, all of them happens to be my war wolves. I came out of the cave and saw I was surrounded by them and when I spoke I saw them all tense and crouch into offensive poses. I knew something was going on and before I could even reach, a war wolf was behind me, grabbed my arms and twisted them behind me, another one cuffing me. I started growling and felt them tense even more, but that was all.

I looked at them as saw fear in their eyes, but as they looked at me I saw a glare directed to me. Now I knew I was in shit, seeing as the were not scared of me but some one else. They walked and pushed me to the pack house, a few feet from the house another set of wolves emerged with none other than the girl I was with. A cold feeling wrapped its hands around my throat and clawed its way to the pit of my stomach as realization set in. This was SKYE's doing.

We came into the clearing in front of the pack house and I saw Skye standing there with a calm look on her face but as her eyes raked over the girl and me I saw disgust and hatred flare in her brown eyes. After that I remember being thrown into the cell and left here alone with the girl in the cell next to mine.

Back To the present I looked at the girl and saw nothing but fear in her eyes. I felt nothing and seeing as I was Alpha, nothing could harm me. Not even my mate.

I was about to eat my statement...

"Well, well, well. You're finally awake."