Eleven!!

Ty's POV.

I was sitting in my cage when Skye came into the room, she looked at me with pain in her eyes as she walked over to me, unlocked the cage door and told me to come out.

"I am taking you to the council room where you will be judged by the elders and councilmen." She told me as she teleported both of us to the room outside the great hall. Everything was clean and dark. Dark furniture, dark red walls and a few tables here and there. The set of doors in front of me were golden in colour, carved wolves outside the door and a bloody rose in each of their mouths.

I looked over at Skye and took her deep breathe. She looked gorgeous today even with her crumpled up shirt and shorts. Her hair was in a tight pony and her face was clean of makeup. She always preferred little to no makeup. I sighed and tortured myself for being an idoit when I knew she would never leave me.

"Cane is their Alpha." I told her. Her head snapped over to me and I saw her eyes widen a bit.

"How do you know?"

"I asked the girl to describe the Alpha to me and she did, and I realized that he sounded like my dad, only he has blue eyes and Cane has Green..." I trailed off when I saw she wasn't listening anymore, but was gazing at the roof as if it had all the answers.

"I shouldve known he would pull something like this to get to me, and to get me to turn to him." She sighed and took a seat on one of the couches, waiting for the elders to call me in.

"It's not your fault. It was mine for looking at the vision I saw on James' shoulder tattoo. He said it was from Cane too." I said, mostly to myself but when I felt Skye grip my arm so tightly that I winced, I knew she heard what I had said.

"Come again?" She said, her eyes intense.

So I told her about what James told me and how I saw the vision in his tattoo about how she would leave me to be with Cane and how she was in love with him, throwing me into a dark room with nothing to do but feel the pain in my body and soul as she dejected me and how they destroyed anything and everything in their paths. I also told her that after the vision I ran out with the pain still coursing through my body when I stumbled in on the girl in the river.

"The rest you know..."

"Oh, dear Heaven... What is going on arounf here? First we get attacked to the point that we are desperate for any and all help. Now I find out that Cane somehow got a witch to start working with him and suddenly I have this sneeky suspicion that the vampires that day on the plane was his doing." She sagged into the chair and when I went to sit next to her, she leaned her head on my shoulder and to be honest, that small piece of contact on her part made me overjoyed.

"The elders will see you now."

We both looked up and saw a huge guy with grey eyes and hair looking at us as the doors opened.

"Proceed."

With that we walked into the room. Skye, intense and filled with duty and me, well I was hoping that I would still be able to lead my pack and be with my mate by the time I walk out of this hall.