Nine!!

Ty's POV.

I felt myself become angry at the fact that Skye won't even listen to me and my side of the story, and immediately jump to conclusions. I looked at her and growled. Her head snapped towards me and I saw her eyes turn white.

"I know I did something wrong but you have to hear my side of the story!! I also know that my wolf and I would not be able to make a girl pregnant! So why don't you use your witchy powers and see the truth instead of being a human being not having the instinct to seek the truth! You are a werewolf and a witch, why don't you use your power and discover the truth!" I yelled at her and saw her glare at me, but I stood my ground, my wolf would not allow me to back down. She growled at me again, but I could see she saw reason to my statement.

She then walked over to the girl who was cowering in the corner of her cage. Skye walked over to her cage, opened it and spoke in a different language, something I didn't even understand. The girl, looking like she was in a trance, stood up and walked out of the cage towards Skye, she then looked Skye in the eye as she started talking.

"I am mated to the omega, so as you know we were treated as the low lifes of the pack, doing all of the scrappy work. So when the Alpha threatened my mate I had no choice but to do as he said in order to save his life. Alpha ordered me to followed the Alpha of the new pack, seduce him, sleep with him and in doing that I will free my mate. I told him that I was already pregnant but Alpha didn't care about it, saying it would help in the destruction between the mates and the overall breakdown of the pack. I agreed to it so that I could save my mate and I did as I was ordered. Alpha gave me a vile to drink that would make the other Alpha forget himself and his mate so that the worst thing possible could happen between the mates."

Skye looked murderous, ready to go wolf on the girl. She asked the girl who her Alpha was, but all she said was, "Alpha is Alpha, and he ordered me not to say anything.."

I merely revelled in the discovery and was thankful that Skye found out the truth. I looked at Skye who had a haunted look on her face as her eyes locked onto mine.

"What have I done?" She mumbled softly, that even with my trained ears I had a hard time catching what she said. Skye threw the girl back into the cell, locked the door and stalked out of the room like the devil itself was chasing her.

Skye's POV.

I winced at the thought of what I did to Ty. Even though he did sleep with that girl, I see that he didn't have a choice for the vile the Alpha gave her was made to get him to sleep with her. Most witches knew how to brew it but how her Alpha got a vile was a riddle all on its own. I have to be honest when I say that I miss Ty, I miss being with him, in his arms, being one. I looked back at the room I just walked out of and realized that I made a mistake by not listening to him and jumping to conclusions immediately. But now, I don't know what to do. All I do know is that I want him back. Now...