Eight!!!

Ty's Pov.

I looked at Skye, my mate, and flinched when I saw hatred burning in her eyes as she gazed at me. I knew immediately that I was going to have to ask for mercy.

"Skye, I'm -" I started and was immediately stopped by her growl. You know what I said about her growls, when she was fighting the Bloodhounds that I don't want to be on her bad side, well, now I am. And I'm very scared for my life at the moment.

"Silence! I don't want to hear it. The counsil and I, well we decided on your punishment." She said and I felt my eyes widen in fear. The council consisted of the best of our kind and also those with a kind of ability that distinguishes them from others. So I knew I was in trouble...

I swallowed before I asked, "what is the sentence?"

She looked at me, her eyes changing colour, from the lovely brown to the ominious purple everyone feared.

"You are stripped of your title as Alpha and have also lost your mate as punishment for what you did. You will forever be alone, mateless and useless you the pack. You are merely a pack member now." I gasped in shock at what she just told me. How is that even possible? How can I lose my pack and mate for something so stupid. I felt my wolf whimper in denial and fear at what he heard. I felt my power leaving me and felt my heart being torn into pieces as I felt our connection break as mates.

"Why?" I mumbled.

"WHY!? You want to know Why this happened to you?? Well, you decided to go sleep with a slut from a neighboring pack and make her Pregnant. So the council made you useless to everyone around you forever. All the other gifts you got from me for being a witch has been taken away."

I stared at Skye in shock. How could that be? I didn't even mean to make her pregnant I was just trying to get it out of my mind the fact that Skye was going to leave as I saw from the vision James allowed me to see. But all I did in the process was make the vision come true, as I looked at Skye I saw her turn cold and merciless. Oh, no.

---**--

What do you think???

Next chappie will take a while as I have writers block..also the next chappy will tell you what Skye plans to do with the girl Ty slept with.... Mwuahahahaha