Oshitmyasshoel

NAMJOONS POV

Namjoon: sorry about last night.. I was.. stressed.

Y/n❤: why were you stressed

Namjoon: I have a HUGE job today

Y/n❤: mm what job?

Namjoon: uhh I... uh.. a job

Y/n❤: okay...?

Namjoon:

Y/n❤: uhm

Y/n❤: uhm

Namjoon: oshitmyasshoel

Y/n❤: oshitgay

Namjoon: oshitmissmewiththatgayshit

Y/n❤: boi

Namjoon: yes?

Y/n❤: whats Yoongi's number?

Namjoon: you can kiss my asshoel you are NOT getting his number

Y/n❤:  I dont wanna kiss your asshoel

Namjoon:  I bet you do

Y/n❤: Hell nah

Namjoon: whatever

Y/n❤: so my friend introduced me to this thing called Kpop

I looked at my phone. Oh shit.  What if she finds out im from BTS. I feel my heart speed up.

Y/n❤: I think the band is got.. uh got6? My favorite is uh.. I think his name is mackson?

I think she means Jackson. Wait, Jackson?? Why him out of all people?! Hes like my bestfriend from Got7. Wait- she said Got6? The fuck?

Namjoon: you mean Got7 and Jackson ?

Y/n❤: yeah sure

Namjoon: dude I know Jac- nevermind

Y/n❤: youve been acting weird lately.. like you type something and stop right in the middle of the word.

Namjoon: I do? I didnt realize.

Y/n❤: dont SASS me

Namjoom:  SASS

Y/N❤: You little slut. Fite me HOE

Namjoon: Triangle up!

Y/n❤: I will BITCH

Namjoom: alright, pull up

Y/n❤:  on my way whore

All the guys suddenly start yelling things like were gonna be late! I look at the time. SHIT! I forgot we had a photoshoot today! Good thing im already dressed. I wont have time to tell her I have to go.. I run out with the other guys and we get in the van and head to the photoshoot place.

YOUR POV

I stare down at my phone waiting for him to answer. He left me on seen. That lil shit.

Y/n: you lil shit
Y/n: you left me on read
Y/n: when you get back, you got some explainin to do
Y/n: gimmie Yoongi's number
Y/n: answer
Y/n: youre such an asshoel
delivered at 7:48 am

Them it hit me. He has a 'HUGE' job today. What job? He said once he had to go to practice. Practice for what? Hmm something seems FISHY.. Its probably his ASSHOEL.. I shrug. Oh well. I wonder what his job is? I like a working man. *cue lenny face* I sigh and call my friend. As usual, shes talking about Got7. I sigh and just listen to her since I have nothing else to do. I wonder when Namjoon will be back..

"WHAT?!" My friend yells.

"Huh?"

"YOU SAID NAMJOON?!" She yells again

I groan "Yes! Hes just this guy ive been texting dont scream dumbass."

"NAMJOON FROM BTS?!" she continues to scream.

"WHATS BTS?" I start to scream too, cause why not?

"OH MA GAWD!" She squeals. *Jungkooks voice*

"WHAT?"

"BTS IS A KPOP BOI BAND AND NAMJOON IS THE LEADER! HES A  RAPPER AND HIS STAGE NAME IS RM AND/OR RAP MONSTER!!" She keeps screaming.

"I doubt its the Namjoon I know."

"Hmmm OH! Does he have friends that you know about?" She questions.

"Uh yeah"

"Whats their names?!" She sqeaks holding in her fangirl.

"Uh I know about this Jimin guy who seems to have taken all the jam and two hotties, Yoongi and Taehyung."

She screams. "YOURE TALKING TO NAMJOON FROM BTS! JIMIN HAS NO JAMS. HES A SINGER. YOONGI IS A RAPPER AND TAEHYUNG IS A SINGER!!" She starts to scream again.

"I doubt it."

"Yeah.. they could be fake and lying to you." She finally calms down.

"Oh well"

"Look them up!"

I groan into the phone and grab my laptop and open it up. I search BTS and seven boys pop up. I see Namjoon, Yoongi, and Taehyung.. I freeze. Its them.. what the actual hell?

"Uh.. I got to go.."

"BYEE" she yells as I hang up.

Why didnt Namjoon tell me... that lil hoe. I click on their song 'Gogo' theyre good singers and rappers. Yoongi and Namjoon are really good at rapping. I Sigh. Why though? Why did he hide it from me?.. I get out my phone and go to messages.

Y/n: I know who you are...

Namhoe is typing...