bYe hoEs

Your pov

We all finish our food and Jin gathers the plates and take them to the kithen and he starts doing the dishes. Istand up and dust the crumbs off me. I notice Jimin staring at me. Yoongi is talking to namjoon.

I look at Jimin "Hi im y/n"

He smiles "Im Jimin!"

I nod "I know, but if you dont mind, ill be on my wya. Tell Jin thanks for the food and tell Yoongi I had fun."

He giggles "okie!"

I walk towards the door and I see a... A carrot dildo?? What the fuck? I drop it feeling unholy and grabs my coat and walk out shutting the door behind me. I start walking and finally get to my apartment. I unlock my door and walk in shutting it behind me. I walk to my room and xhange into a large shirt and no pants.

I brush my teeth and get in bed. I have a lot of text...

Namhoe: hey

Namhoe: wyd

Namhoe: theres a girl over named y/n shes kinda cute

Namhoe: shes nice she let me rant

Namhoe: wyd

Namhoe: Y/N

Namhoe: ...

Namhoe: gnn

I giggle. Hes trying to get my attention. That Jimin dude was kinda cute. No- stob it! Think about Namjoon. His perfect lips, perfect egg shaped head, perfect eyes, cute little nose, his everything is cute. What about his ween- hecc I plug my phone into the charger and lay down. I cover and up drift to sleep.

Namhoe: im going somewhere so I wont be able to text. Ill be at the mall with Jimin. Sleep well.

Imma follow u lil boo