threEsoMe?

YOONGI'S POV

After I tell Y/n that Namjoon is coming I get out my phone and text Namjoon again.

Swegsuga: Are you coming alone?

Namegg: Im bring Jimin and Hoseok. Jimin is struggling with Hoseok cause he doesnt want to get dressed.

Swegsuga: oh.

I look at y/n "Hes bringing Hoseok and Jimin."

She screeches and runs to her room. Im guessing shes getting dressed..

A few minutes later she walks down in shorts and an American Eagle hoodie. I look at her weirdly.

"I thought you were gonna get dressed?"

She scoffs "I put shorts on and a shirt under the hoodie. Im basically ready to see them."

"Okay.." I stand up and run my fingers through my hair 'fixing' it.

A knock is hear at the door and I rush over to answer it. I swing the door open to see a smiling Namjoon, a struggling Jimin, and an upset Hobi. Hobi is sucking on a paci holding Jimins hand and holding a sippy cup in the other hand. Jimin is struggling to hold Hobi's baby bag on one shoulder. I automatically take the bag from Jimin and smile at him. I invite them in and put the bag beside the couch. Hobi is still pouty causing Jimin to be a bit upset. I sigh and Namjoon walks right past and goes to y/n. I hear her whining and complaining about him following him and being a stalker. I chuckle.

Jimin sits Hobi on the couch and looks at him. "Jung Hoseok, behave or you will get time out."

His yes widen "N-no! Oppa I'll be a good boy.. I pwomise!"

Jimin smiles and ruffles his hair.

I catch myself staring at them sadly. I wonder how it feels for the one you love to love you back.. I sigh and look away. Sick of this fake love. I look at Namjoon. Hes trying to hug y/n. Shes trying to get him away but the blush on her cheeks is clearly keeping him going. I slightly smile. Thats cute, what you two have..

I guess y/n undertsands how I feel, she walks over annd of course Najoon follows. She has him wrapped around her finger.

Y/n clears her throat gaining everyones attention. "I have something to say to Jimin and Hobi."

Please no

I look at her with wide eyes.

Jimin sits by Hobi and smiles "What is it?"

She grins "You see, my friend Yoongi here." She turns and looks at me then she looks back at Jimin and Hobi. "Yoongi here has a crush on you guys."

My ljfe is over. Death I welcome you.

I look at Jimin and Hobi. Theyre both blushing? I look at them waiting for an answer.

Jimin looks at Hobi. Hobi takes out his paci and and gives it to Jimin "Jiminie and me lub Yoonie hyung!"

Jimin nods.

I sigh in relief. I smile feeling accepted. Hobi takes his paci back from jimin and shoves back into his mouth and runs over and hugs me. I pick him up and hug back. Jimin also runs over and hugs me. I hold Hobi with one hand and hug Jimin back with my other hand. I tear up. Finally.. Im loved... after all those years of failed relationships.. failed family stuff.. Im loved for who I am...

I put Hobi down and he hold my hand. I smile at him and ruffle his hair. I turn and look at Jimin, he suddenly grabs my face and kisses me. Of course I kiss back. Soon I hear Hobi whining, I look at him. He spits out his paci.

"Hobi wan' k-kissy too daddy.." he blushes.

I chuckle and kiss him. He kisses back and pulls away smiling. Then it hits me.. where is Y/n? I havent heard her yell at Namjoon for being too close.. I look around. I see her on the couch sitting by Namjoon while watching Chugginton. Hobi sees chuggington and grabs his sippy cup and sits between them and starts drinking from his sippy cup causing Namjoon to groan because Hobi sat between him and Y/n. I turn and look at Jimin. I grab his hand and drag him to the bathroom. I shut the door and lock it. I pick him up and put him on the sink counter.

He looks at me "W-what are you doing Yoongi?"

I smash my lips against