Pardon

YOUR POV

I slip on black joggers, black converse, a black shirt, and sunglasses. Namjoon is going to get boba and go shopping. We all know im going to stalk him. I straighten my hair and put my phone on silent. I text him.

Y/n: have fun shopping.

Namhoe: I will. I wish you were here to join.

Little does he know. (;

Y/n: same

Namhoe: well im leaving now, Ill text you tonight.

Namhoe is offline

I quickly run out and lock my door and run down the street towards the boba place. I sit at a table and keep my head down. The bell rings that lets the workers know if someone entered. I slightly look up and see namjoon. He walked over to the counter and ordered seven drinks. The lady who had to make the drinks looked upset cause she had to make seven drinks. He looked at me, I quickly looks down. He sat at a table a few tables away from mine.

 He sat at a table a few tables away from mine

Hes so hot. He gets on his phone and starts texting. Lucky for me my phone was already out so he would think I was alread on it.

Namhoe: broooo theres this cute girl here. She seems so shy. She was staring at me and when I looked at her she looked down. What a Cutie. She kinda looked like you but I cant really tell. Plus she had sunglasses on too.
Read 2:13

I cant respond or it will look weird cause I was typing and I know hes not that stupid. Or is he? I start playing a game. I get up and head to the Mall knowing he will go there next to shop. I walk into the converse store and reply.

  Y/n: nah I bet she was ugly underneath the sunglasses.

Namhoe: no

Y/n: ight

Namhoe: I think shes the girl that Yoongi was hanging out with.

Y/n: oh hot boi #1

Namhoe: youre only allowed to call me hot.

Y/n: whateverr I have to go

Namjoon walks into the mall. I watch him from a distance. I keep my head down as he walks in this direction. I pretend like im look at red hight top converse. He walks in the store. Fuck. He walks up besides me and looks at the shoes too. I push my sunglasses up a bit and he looks at me.

"You know, you dont need sunglasses indoors."

I nod.

He looks at me, "You talk?"

I nod and avoide eye contact.

He nods also and grabs a pair of shoes and walks to the counter, pays, and walks out. I sigh in relief cause he finally left. Hecc stalking sure is fun but also tiring. I walk back to my home. Once I get there I see a Text.

Yoongis: hey

Y/n: hi yoongo boongo

Yoongis: its yoongi

Y/n: ight 👌

Yoongis: bro Namjoon came home saying he saw this girl everywhere he went but she wouldnt talk hah. He deserves it.

Y/n: bruh thats sad

Yoongis: I know

Y/n:  smh namjoon gets n0 girls

Yoongis: bro I know this one girl. Her name is Sunny I think.. shes not too bright..

Y/n: BROOO PUNSSS

Yoongis: ew dont tell me youre like Jin, always telling bad dad jokes..

(a/n I LOVE JIN AND HIS JOKES SO DONT FLAME ME)

Y/N: idk Jin but he seems cool. Like bro u know Forrest Gump?

Yoongis: yeah, why?

Y/n: do you know his password for his phone?
ITS 1FORREST1

yoongi: I hate you.

Y/n: YOONGIII U CANT HATE ME
Read 6:34 pm

Y/n: yoongo boongo
Read 6:35 pm

Y/n: fine bye bishh
Read 6:45 pm

I chuckle to myself for no reason and lay down. Oof. Its been a rough day. Goodnight hoes. I fall asleep.