yoongi boi

I wake up and look at my side. Yoongi is still here. I shake him and he groans and flips over. I shrug and get up. I brush my hair and go into my bathroom and change into black adidas sweat pants, black adidas hoodie, and black adidas shoes. I smile at myself and walk out of the bathroom. I go to my kitchen.

(This is besides the point but im tae-ggered. I went to make cereal but WE HAVE NO MORE CEREAL. I bet my brother ate it all. -_- imma start a gofundme page.)

I look around thinking about what to make for Yoongi, then it hits me.

I dont know how to cook.

I go to the counter and grab a banana. I unpeel it and slap it onto a plate and put the plate on the table. I run upstairs and wake Yoongi. He groans and gets up. We walk downstairs and he sits at the table.

"Wheres breakfast."

I grin at him proudly "look at the plate!"

He looks at the plate. "Its just a banana.."

I nod "I KNOW!! Finally I didnt burn this place down by making breakfast!"

He shrugs and eats the banana. I smile proudly. I get out my phone and try to text Namjoon..

Y/n: heyyyy

Your message could not be sent

I sigh and put my phone down. Yoongi looks at me.

"Whats wrong?"

I shake my head "nothing"

He nods and grabs my phone and puts his number in. "There, you can text me when youre... bored, sad, or ugly. But wait youre ugly all the time"

I flip my hair "bitch im fabulous"

He shakes his head

I scoff "unloyal."

He finishes eating the banana. "Thanks for the five star breakfest. So much better than Jin"

I nod and snap my fingers and point at him "you know it big boi"

He looks at me weirdly then looks at his watch. "Im going off to work, thanks for letting me stay a bit."

I nod "no problem Yoongis"

He looks at me "its Yoongi"

I nod "okay Yoongis."

He shakes his head and starts walking out.

I yell "BYE YOONGIS"

(Lol sorry this was so short. But its like 1 am lolololol i scoff unloyal.)