Chapter 7: Silence

"I... I think Fluttershy likes me..." Spike said as he rubbed his cheek.

It was Guys Night at Twilight's Castle, while the rest of the Mane Six go to celebrate Rainbow's 100th Wonderbolts training session. Spike, Big Macintosh and Discord gathered around the table to play Ogres & Oubliettes.

"I'm certain Fluttershy likes me, because I am her best friend, after all." Discord pridefully announced.

"But has she ever given you a kiss on the cheek, Discord?" Spike argued.

Discord lazily looked around. "That doesn't have to mean she likes you, Spike. It can simply be a sign of friendship."

"Y'all arguin' about which of ya is liked by Fluttershy, when it's obvious that she loves me." Big Mac said.

"If you're so lovable, then why'd she break up with you?" Discord said as he squinted his eyes.

Big Mac glared at Discord. "It might not seem like it, but she still loves me deep inside."

"That doesn't seem like the case." Spike said back. "How do you know so well that she still loves you, after she broke up with you?"

"Well... earlier today... ah gave her some of mah..." Big Mac raised and lowered his eyebrows. "Dick."

Both Spike and Discord gasped. "After she broke up with you? How could you?"

"It brought tears of joy to her eyes, because she thought it was so good." Big Mac said with confidence.

"How do you know those weren't tears of agony?" Spike argued.

"Sounds a lot like rape to me." Discord whispered to Spike.

Big Mac trotted up to Spike and laid an intimidating hoof on Spike's chest. "Hey, buddy. You can't tell me ah'm wrong, especially since ah know Fluttershy better than ya."

"Watch it..." Discord said in a cautious tone to Big Mac. "We aren't here to hurt anyone."

"Well ah might as well have to if y'all think that ya better than me." Big Mac said as he raised his voice.

Spike started to sweat intensely. "Hehe... why don't we just... uh... call it a night? We can all deal with this later... right?"

"Why wait when we can just sort it out now?" Big Mac spat. "Once ah'm done with your annoying ass, then ah won't have anypony telling me lies that'll just get in mah way."

"Uh..." Multiple layers of fear came over Spike. "B-b-big Mac?"

Big Mac turned around and readied into bucking position. He was one of the strongest earth ponies in all of Equestria, and one kick of his hind legs can leave somepony in their loss of consciousness for days.

"Watch out!" Discord said as he grabbed Spike and teleported to safety before Big Mac can come in contact with his face.

"This is your last warning, Big Macintosh. We aren't here to hurt anyone." Discord said with extreme caution.

"What can ya do, Discord? After your reformation, ya wouldn't hurt a single soul." Big Mac yelled. "Come at me, bitch!" Big Mac ran full speed at Discord. His nostrils flared, his eyes filled with pure hatred.

Discord teleported aside so Big Mac wouldn't hit him. "ENOUGH!" Discord reverberated, as a ball of blinding energy formed in his claw. Discord flung the ball of energy at Big Mac, sinking into his red coat. The energy ball sent Big Mac flying into the crystal wall, where he exploded into small pieces of pink flesh. Spike and Discord stood there in silence.

"Whoops." Discord emotionlessly said. "My bad."

"Fluttershy? Fluttershy! Are you ready for tonight?" Starlight called outside Fluttershy's cottage door. Hundreds of stars were out in the night sky, and Central Ponyville brightly glowed against it. Twilight's Castle glowing the brightest.

"Almost ready!" Fluttershy said in her gentle voice. Muffled clatter came from inside, and the door creaked open. A beautiful yellow pony in a silk purple dress stood in the doorway. A light blue hemline was dragged across the floor behind Fluttershy, with a daisy in her mane.

"Wow, Fluttershy!" Starlight said enthusiastically. "So fancy! It looks great!"

"Thank you...!" Fluttershy whispered. "You don't have anything to wear to the party?"

Starlight waved her hoof off. "Nah, I'm not going to see anypony special." She said, adding a wink afterwards. Fluttershy winked back.

"Shall we go, then?" Fluttershy said as they walked down the path, side by side, towards Twilight's Castle.

Heyo!!

Hope it makes sense now! What do you think about Big Mac getting murdered? We'll see how Rainbow's party goes! Next chapter has a bit referenced from the main summary of this episode: http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Fame_and_Misfortune

Okay cya!!