Well...That Escalated Quickly

"How the fuck you just gon throw shit at me!" Devin yells angrily. Him and Sage were in the mist of an argument. "If you weren't so fucking stupid maybe you could have dodged it!" She retorts. "But you don't throw shit at people!" He yells this time dodging a shoe. "Shut the fuck up!" She says frustrated. "Who you telling to shut the fuck up bitch!" His nostrils flaring. "What did you call me."  She say walking toward him. "I called you a bitch!" Breathing heavily. "Don't call me a bitch." She says shoving him. "What are you gonna do about it bitch." He says extenuating the word. "Fuck you, you self absorbed prick!" She says infuriated. "I can't call you a bitch but you can call me a prick?" He says with angry confusion. "Yes I can! FUCK YOU prick!" She says shacking her middle finger. "Well FUCK YOU!" She says shoving her. "Fuck ME?" She spits with outrage. "Yeah I'll fuck you." He says with his teeth clinched tightly. "No I'll fuck you." She say getting closer to him. "I'll fuck you on the damn counter. "The angry voices contrast what they are saying. He picks her up. "Get your hands off of me you asshole!" She say slapping him. "Hit me one more time crazy bitch!" The room is filled with the sounds of heavy breathing and angry grunting. 

There faces collide in a rushed sloppy kiss. Devin yanks Sage's hair, forcing her head back so he can reach her neck. Sage wraps her legs around him tightly. He bites her almost drawing blood. "Bitch." He whisper angrily onto her neck. Sage bites his ear and he inhales sharply at the pleasurable pain. "Prick." She grunts into his ear. Devin slaps her ass angrily. "Call me that shit again." He threatens. "Prick." She says mockingly. 

Devin drops her roughly on the counter. He yanks her shorts of with there panties. He goes in, lapping her pussy. "Shit." Sage grunts angrily ,upset that she is enjoying it. Devin settles his mouth around her clit and sucks on it. Hard. "Gah! F-fuck..." She says choking on her words. He shoves his middle and index fingers in her tight hole. He moves them back and forth rubbing her G-spot. Her thick thighs trembled at the unbearable pleasure. A tell tale sign that she is close to coming undone.

"Oh-YES!" She moans tilting her head back as she approaches her orgasm. Suddenly Devin pulls his fingers out and steps away completely. He smirks as his facial hair glistens with her juices. At first Sage looks confused her confusion quickly turns to anger. 
"Why did you stop!" She yells angrily. "Not yet!" He says with a mischievous smirk. "Your a fucking asshole." She mumbles. "Fuck up bitch! Running ya god damn mouth..." Sage begins to look around franticlly. "Shit I can't find it!" She says sounding scared. "Whatcho lookin for a condom?" Devin says confused. "I cant find it!" She says shuffiling around things and running form different areas of the room. "What are you looking for?" He says about to help her. "I'm looking for....who the fUCK YOU THINK YOUR TALKING TO!!"  She says getting in his face. "I AIN'T TALKIN TO THE DAMN WALL!!" 
"Your not running your mouth enough!!"(if ya know what I mean.)
"Oooo good one." He says sarcastically. 

Sage stomps away angrily and Devin follows. "Where you goin baby?" He asks pretend pouting. "If your not going to please me, then I'll do it myself." She says walking backwards with and angry look on her face. "Quit being such a bitch Sage." He says frustrated. "What did I say about calling me that!" She says angrily pulling him in for a kiss. He tackles her onto the bed, still engulfed in the kiss. 

A small laugh comes from Sage, confusing the hell out of Devin. 
"Fuck you laughin for?" He says tilting your head. "You're hard as a rock." She says smiling. 

"Aggravatin." Devin rolls his eyes and pulls down his boxers. This action freed his dick from the tight prison of his underwear. The tip curves upward invitingly. She bites her lip with excitement becoming fascinated with his length and girth. "Sometimes I genuinely wonder how that fits inside of me." She says smirking. "It barely does." He says smugly.