Friends

*Written in Sage's point of View*
*Takes place before Devin and Sage were even dating. Devin was in the Friend Zone and was* determined to get out. 
*Sexual Content* 
(Of course there is sexual content. Were talking about Devin and Sage here)

I invited Devin over to my apartment to watch some TV. Just as friends ya know! He tried to turn it into some sort of Netflix and chill situation but I shut that down real quick. 

"What do you wanna watch?" I ask going through the different TV shows. 
"Are you into anime?" He asks coyly. I turn to him and gave in a stupid look. 
"Duh I'm into anime!" I say immediately pressing the Anime option on the screen. 

"One Punch Man!" He says with a boyish grin. 
"No! You Lie in April!" I hiss back at him. 
"Na man that stuff is boring." He whines. I like the sweet stuff, he is more into fighting and action type stuff. 

"OOOO I know what we could watch, it's kinda like a comedy." I says clapping my hands.
"The Disastrous Life Of Saiki K!" I says turning to him with excitement. 
"Ehh..." He says seemingly uninterested.
It's time for me to use my charm. He already has a crush on me. (but that is a childish term). All I have to do is pout and squish my boobs a bit and I can get him to do whatever I want. 
"Pu-lease?" I says putting my hand on his thigh and batting my eyelashes.
"Ugh fine.." He says turning away bashful smile.
"Hehe!" I laugh sticking out my tough and making a short haaa sound. 

We watch the entire season and by time it's over our sides are hurting from laughing so hard. It's not so much the content of the show, but the jokes we make about the characters that have us. 
"I'm not lyin when I say Saiki looks like the girl from Lazy Town." He says laughing. 
"NOOOOOO...." I says cackling. "Leave Saiki ALONE." I roll off of the couch. 

To calm ourselves down. We put on a sad movie. 

"This is boring, how about we move to your room." He says with a snide smirk. I agree, pausing the movie and running excitedly to my room. I sit on the edge of the bed and he pins my wrists down and kisses me ravenous kiss. His grip eases and I wrap my arms around his neck. 

He pulls my shirt off and looks down, appreciating the pink lace bra I had on. He takes of my bra kissing breasts and taking them into his warm mouth. He uses his tongue to circle my sensitive areola. 

Planting kisses on down my stomach, he makes his way to my pants. He maintains sensual eye contact while pulling them down slowly. 

"You dressed up for me huh?" He licks his lips and stares at my matching lace panties. He pulls those down and moans taking in the sight of my vagina. He starts licking my pussy and it's...amazing. His tongue grazes ball of nerves that his by clit. I shake at the sudden pleasure. 

"Don't you wiggle away from me." He says sternly. He grabs my hips, and pulls me to his face. He sucks on my clit and I become a moaning mess. "Oh Devin I c-can't!" I says trying to wiggle away. He growls, pulling me closer and sending vibrations through my lower half. He shoves his fingers inside of my pussy stroking my g-spot. He mumbles obscenities which adds to the sexual energy. "Do you want to cum? You have to ask." He says with a devious smirk. "P-please. I wanna cum so bad!" I scream out probably disturbing the neighbors. 

This is enough for him to go back in with his mouth. I cum immediately. Definitely waking up some people. He sits up from his spot and looks at me with a big proud grin on his face. His facial hair glistens with my juices.  He licks at his lips and fingers. 

I lay back trying to catch my breath. "You good?" He asks smiling. "Yeah." I state simply. 
"Good cause I ain't done witchu yet." He says pulling his pants of. 

"Sage...Sage...SAGE!" Devin yells starling me. "What?" I say surprised by my groggy voice. 
"You feel asleep during the movie." He says smirking like he knows something I don't. 
"THAT WAS A DREAM!" I says angrily. Devin looks me up and down raising his eyebrow. 
"You had a dream about me." He states as if solving the mystery. "And why would you think that?" I says trying to keep my cool. "Because you moaned my name over and over....and over...and over again." He says drifting off. 

"I was not!" I say nervously trying to hide my face. "Girl I heard you I was sittin next to you!" 
"Maybe you were hearing shit!" I says trying to be angry. "I got a video of you!" He says pulling out his phone. "Why the hell were you filming me in my sleep?" I asks now genuinely angry. 

"That's not the point! I got you moaning my name!"  He says cutting on the video. He was right, and I was loud too. "Fuuuuuck Devin!" I moaned before going back to normal sleep. 

"Please let me cum!" My voice calls out from the phone. Oh my gosh. I just had a whole wet dream. IN FRONT OF THE PERSON I WAS DREAMING ABOUT.  
"You said you're a virgin right?" He says smiling. 
"Yeah..." I am, but I have Jill-ed off before. He doesn't need to know that...
"You had a dream about me taking your virginity." He says smugly. 
"UGH JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I say burying my face in a couch pillow next to me. 

"That ain't whatchu was sayin a couple minutes ago?" He says in his deep masculine voice. He leans closer to whisper in my ear. "I can make that dream come true if you want." 
I clear my throat to regain focus and control. "Leave my apartment." I say pointing at the door. 
"Not until you tell me what I was doing in the dream." He scoots closer giving me his undecided attention. 
"I can call the police." I say picking up the phone. 
"I am the police. Oh! Was the dream about me hand cuffing you to the head board?" He asks too excited. 
"No!" I say shocked. Although....NOPE HE'S A FRIEND. IN THE FRIEND ZONE. 
"Then tell me what it is about!" He whines. Anything to just make him leave. 
"Fine! Just don't be weird about it." I says motioning him to scoot away. 

"Well in the dream, you were um...uh...are you sure you wanna know?" I ask shyly. 
"I mean I was in the dream I think I deserve to know." He says smiling. Those dimples on his face can make me do anything I SWEAR. 
"Well...you were...eating me out." I mumble hoping he couldn't hear me. But he did. BOY did he hear me. 
"Really?! And I was that good to have you moaning like that? Well of course I was." He says before flicking his tongue at a crazy fast speed. I'm not gonna hear the end of this.