Guy Best friend!

Devin is awesome! He's been my friend for a while and we have really gotten to know each other. I think I would even consider him my GBF! He's smart and funny wacky as all get out!

One thing that can really get on my nerves is when he flirts with me. I have to give it to him, the man is persistent but I have told him MANY times over that we are friends. But on the other hand, I can't lie. I do enjoy the attention.

I decided that today I would stop by his apartment, check up on him. He's a very troubled person and has a lot going on in his head at all times.

I ring on his door bell and wait at the door for an answer. Shit I forgot the door bell is broken. I just walk in, he wouldn't mind.

Normally he's sitting on his couch watch anime around this time of day. He's off from work today so where is he? Did he go out? Did they need him at work? I decide to just look around him. Devin going out is pretty unlikely since I am his only friend and he doesn't like people in general.

I search everywhere until I get to his bedroom. I open the door slowly so if he's asleep I won't wake him up to suddenly. (he has REALLY bad nerves)

He wasn't asleep. No he was not! He was laying on his bed, completely naked jerking of. MASTURBATING. BEATING HIS MEAT.

Jesus Christ. I've never seen a penis before(in real life) but he was h-h-HUGE. I have so many questions.

I wanted to look away but that was so hard! (Shit that's a pun..) From the way his hand move up and down his shaft in slow circular motions, to the way his back arched off the bed. It was so...provocative.

His fingers rounded over the tip as he groaned. He moves up and down with more slow...deliberate...strokes. "Sage..." He moaned. Wait....my name is Sage. I close the door softly and just wait on his couch until he is ready to cum. OUT! COME OUT OF THE ROOM. (well I guess technically the other one too..)

I analyze what I just saw. I just say my best friends penis. HIS HUGE PENIS. Am I gonna tell him what I saw? No he didn't see me! I didn't see him. Devin Chips, A Charleston police officer, just moaned MY name.

Just then I hear a long groan cum (dang it..) from the room. This is followed by a series of rustling sounds. I think he's putting clothes on? I hear a sink running. Oh my gosh he's sanitary! That's good.

The door open and he stiffens up a soon as he sees me. (almost as stiff as...) "Oh hey Sage!" He says putting his hand on the back of his neck with a nervous smile. "How long have you been here?" He asks fearing my response. I try to avoid the words "very long" while answering.
"I just got here!" I lie trying to keep my eyes up and not look down at his junk.

"Oh that's good." He huffs out a relived breath. Oh I feel bad for lying now...

"What made you stop by?" He asks tying to maintain a normal conversation. I can't do the same and my eyes drift down to his penis. HOW DOES THAT EVEN FIT IN HIS JEANS??

"I just wanted to check on you. "Mastur-MAKING sure you were good." I say quickly correcting myself. He gives me a strange scared look before heading into the kitchen. "Do you want anything to drink? He asks me shaking of his nerves.

"No thanks I came(fuck i can't win) prepared." I says pulling out a water bottle from my purse.
"Oh aight." He fixing himself a cup of milk. OH MY FUCK AS IF THE COULDN'T GET WORSE. Now I have to think about him drinking his own semen.

He gulps down the entire glass and puts the cup in the sink. Can someone please call me with an emergency so I can leave. I don't want to risk saying anything stupid.

"Are you okay? You actin funny." He say cocking (WHYYYY) his head. "Oh I'm fine.." Not as fine as you....WAIT WHAT?! Oh no..I'm being dick-matized. (What a tough doesn't even make sense.)

Dick-matized: When you are hypnotized by the dick. Because that shit can make you rethink all of you life decisions, question your sanity AND turn you into at thot without even having to have sex with anyone.

"Sage. Don't lie to me. How long were you here?" He asks moving his fingers nervously I guess I should tell him the truth. "I was looking for you and  I opened the door to....that." I says gesturing my hand around him. "So you saw...oh..." He says scratching his neck. He's really ashamed of himself. It's kinda cute. 

"I seem really desperate don't I?" He says trying to chuckle but it comes out as more of a grunt. 
"Yeah." I say without thinking. It's really awkward and it's making me scared. "I'm..I'm gonna leave..." I say standing up and grabbing my things. 

"Oh okay...um...sorry?" He says looking abashed. "It's aright really!' I lie. I'll have that image stuck in my head for the rest of my life. Is that a bad thing though? I mean....at least he has a pretty penis! "Bye..." I say stiffly. "Bye..." He says unable to look at me. 

Devin POV
Awww shit. You know what? I need to go out there and get some pussy. Ever since I met Sage, my game has been...off. Normally I'm able to get what ever girl I want and then Toot it and Boot it. But whenever I even look at another girl, I feel like I'm doing Sage wrong in some way. 

She's told me over and over and over again "Were friends Devin. Just friends." But I wanna be more than a friend. I've never felt like this towards anyone. Eh, I'll just wait until the feeling goes away. 

(SIKE NAH DEVIN!!! N**** YOU REALLY THOUGHT wAiTS UnTIL ThE FEeLInG GoES AWay pffffffffff)