new partner episode 2

The song start weird but its really cool. Sorry for errors and if you have any ideas for this story don't bother to sent me a message it will help me alot.
*_____________________________________*

(Y/n)'s POV

After I push kirito away from me I saw tears coming out from my face.... I turn around to see kirito and asuna.... Asuna was just staring at me with a really angry expression and kirito well he was staring too.

Kirito's POV

When I got push away by (y/n) I got really sad.

"What did I did to you, (y/n)?, I said

" its okay", I heard asuna speaking "she is just a really bad friend".

"No, I have to do something for her, she wasn't like this when I meet her", kirito said.

(just letting you know again that I hate asuna........... Otay bye)

(Y/n)'s POV

After I run away from kirito I remembered that I need a partner in order to not being alone and die in the game.

"Or its because I'm afraid of being alone?", (y/n) said on her mind.

Luckily that I found a guy with a poster its says:

Need a partner? I can help you or I can be your partner.

I was so happy " I guess its my lucky day!!!!".

"Hi my name is (y/n)", I said "wanna be partners?"

"Hello (y/n) my name is naguisa", naguisa said with a really sweet voice. (I did not know what name to put so deal with it (-_-;).

He was Cain of handsome and he is a cat so cute.

(Imagine hem like that but with armor otay)

He was really cute... With his black hair his smile, and his read eyes.

"All be more than happy to be your partner, (y/n)", naguisa said.

"nice let's get stared", I said.

" okay (y/n), let's do this", naguisa said.

Naguisa POV

"(Y/n), is cute and good looking", naguisa said, "but at the same time she looks sad".

"c'mon naguisa let's practice together", (y/n) said with a warm smile on her face.

"okay let's do this", I said.

Kirito's POV

"I can't believe in seeing (y/n) with another guy", I said on my mind.... Then I saw asuna talking mean stuffs about (y/n) with everyone.

" Asuna why are you talking those stuff about (y/n)?", I said with and angry tone.

"I -I its not what you think", asuna said

" y'know what in broking up with you I don't think I feel the same way you do plus just let's be friends", I said.

Asuna didn't said anything and just stared to cry and she run away.

"I have to make (y/n) to trust me and say sorry about what I did in are ally bad bad friend", I said " (y/n) I love you I want to be with you, I whant yo be there for you..... I want you to be mine and only mine".
_______________________________________

So I finally decided to update hahahahaha sorry if I didn't do it.

Plis give me ideas for this story its my first time writing x reader otay well Hope you enjoy it.

Bye bye see you guys on my next update.