Episode 13

Nobody's pov

After kirito and (y/n) 's date, (y/n) woke up at morning to go to school, and do her same routine, then she check on her phone and there was no messages from kirito, she sight and left for school.

(Y/n)'s POV

After I got to school, I sat in my desk and wait, a couple of minutes later the teacher came in, and my classmates too. We studied a little and then went to lunch, the teacher decide to give us all day free but inside the school, I wanted to be alone and sat at a bench close to a cherry tree, it was beautiful.

"I wish kirito was here with me", I said.

Then I felt somebody sat next to me.

" Rose I told you not to follow me", I said without looking at the person next to me.

"Who's rose? ", kirito said

I turn to my left and saw kirito?!?! Next to me!!!!!!, I give him a hug.

" W-what are you doing in here?!?! ", I said.

"Remember what I told you?,  I was going to move schools to be with you and protect you",  kirito said

"Remember what I told you?, I was going to move schools to be with you and protect you", kirito said.

He grab me by my cheek and he give me a kiss. Then he pull away.

" Can you show me around plis? ", kirito said.

" O of course", I said.

I show hem around, like the bathroom, gym, and other places, but he keep teasing me, it was funny..... Then I saw Naguisa, he was just staring at kirito then at me, he came almost running and grab me by my arm.

"H-hey what the hell?!?!? ", I said.

Kirito grab my other arm and pull me away from naguisa.

" What the hell!!!, leave my girlfriend alone", kirito said.

Good thing there was nobody in the hallway.

"Your girlfriend???!!!! ", naguisa said.

" Yeah what the hell did you grab her??!!! ", kirito said.

Naguisa pause then I said stop, I grab kiritos hand and walk away leaving naguisa behind, he was angry.

Kirito POV

I swear if that guy touch (y/n) again, I'm not going to be calm, I said in my mind.

" Kirito? ", (y/n) said

" Yes love? ", I said.

" Are you okay ", (y/n) said

" Yep, but if he touches you again, I'm not going to be calm", I said.

(Y/n) just stared to laugh, probably (y/n) thinks I'm playing but I'm not. I wait for (y/n) outside her classroom, I was checking if the guy that grab (y/n) was still here, but no, I grab (y/n)'s hand and then walk away fast outside the school.
_______________________________________
Yell-o people!!!!!!!!!!

How are you?, I'm good

Hope you guys like it, sowy I didn't update for a long long time, it's just that school stared and I had homework and you know.... School stuff. But I'm here, I'm only gonna update Fridays from now on and maybe Saturdays or sundays,..... Maybe don't know.

Well bye bye