Episode 3

Special thanks to:
HikiNerd
HazelDelacruz020
And Kim_anime_

Thank you for reading my story and help me on this dumm story (>ω<)
                  Sorry for erros
*_____________________________________*

(Y/n)'s POV

After me and naguisa finish working out, we went to eat and get to know each other more and passing a good time together.

"Wow, I'm really full", I said.

" yeah me too that was a good place to eat, bye the way, are you going to be connected tomorrow? ", naguisa said.

" yeah, guess so.... Why?",I said while I look to naguisa.

"Nah no reasons I guess just for practice", naguisa said.

*

time to skip*

(Y/n)'s POV

After a couple of minutes, I had to say bye to naguisa 'cuz I have school and it was already 9:18pm.

" naguisa..... I have to go I'm so sorry I have school tomorrow ",I said.

"o its otay....... Maybe see you tomorrow? ", naguisa said with a really sad face.

" yeah hope to see you in the same place if I have time", I said

Naguisa's POV

I really didn't want to (y/n) to go.... But she has school tomorrow so maybe tomorrow all see her. After (y/n) leave I didn't have to much to do and almost nobody was here....... "Well all just have to go to real life".

After I got out of the game I saw that my parents were yelling at each other .

"I hate my life so much", I said I'm my mind." I dont like living like this anymore ".

After a couple of hours my parents finally stop.

" mom, dad is everything okay?", I said with a real of scared voice.

"Y-yeah everything is fine, take a shower and go to sleep", my mom said with a really sad face.

"Go kiddo.... Everything is fine, just some stuff we have to discuss", my dad said.

" okay then good night", I said.

When I got out of the shower... I hear the door slap and then my mom run to her room and lock her self on her room.I went down stairs to drink water and went to bed.

*morning*

"Well since its fryday im only going to wear a grey jacket and a clack scarf.