Episode 12

Sowy for errors

Nobody's POV

When morning came, (y/n) stared to wake up, but something was holding her, no, somebody, it was kirito. The only thing she remember was watching a scary movie and then kirito hug her and putting her on his chest.(y/n) stared to turn red.

(Y/n)'s POV

I stared to turn red, " I have to get out of here and make breakfast " I said in my mind, I don't wanna wake kirito, so I'll be care full, I put my left foot in the floor and then I took Kiritos hands off me and put my hands on the sides, I raise my right leg and I was free.

"That was hard", I said. When I turn around carefully and make my way to the kitchen, I felt something, " o no I wake up kirito", I said in my mind.

"Were are you going? Its 8:30 am", kirito said while rubbing his eye.

" i-", kirito cut me off, he grab both of my hands and put me on the couch again, all my work for nothing, but this time he was hugging me really tight.

"K-kirito I can breath", I said while moving to get some air.

" o sowy, just sleep, its otay we don't nothing else to do, or are you hungry? ", kirito said.

" no, but I thought you were", I said.

Kirito just give me a kiss in my forehead and said " just sleep, its okay".

" okay then", I close my eyes again and falls sleep quick.

After I woke up again I saw the clock it was 11:59.

Kirito's POV

(now that I notes I'm calling kirito instead of kazuto, cuz his name is kirito in the game, what I'm i doing?well I like kirito more than kazuto so ya).

I felt (y/n) moving and then I notes it was 12:00 pm.

"Wow we did sleep", I said.

" hahaha I know right", (y/n) said.

We both stand up and head to the kitchen, it was really clean actually.

"What do you want to eat kirito?", (y/n) said.

" mmmm what ever you want", I said.

"Cupcakes?", (y/n) said.

" yeah", I said.

(Y/n) stared to make the cupcakes and I was just sitting in the table, Im  use to make breakfast,  to my sister specially. (Y/n) grab two plates and serve cupcakes, Bacon, and  apple juice, we stared to eat. After we done (y/n) took my plate and wash the dishes.

"Can I help you with something?", I said.

" mm?, what no, just relax, I don't have nothing else to do, so let's go to the living room", (y/n) said.

We both walk in the living room and watch cartoons, (y/n) was hugging a pillow and she look like a little kid.

"So, you like cartoons?", I said