episode 6

*sorry for errors*
_______________________________________
Narrators POV

After (y/n) got to Kirito's room, they stared working on their project.

Kirito's POV

"Do you want something? A snack water or something", I said.

" o ummm I will like some water plis", (y/n) said with blush on her face.

"O c'mon, I know you want something else (y/n) we are friends theres nothing to be embarrassed of", I said making (y/n) blush.

"no for real im really thirsty", (y/n) said.

" okay then a soda it is",I said I stared to get up until I felt something grabbing my hand, it was (y/n) she was grabbing my hand.

"No I ummm no its okay, you dont have to, I mean! *sight* do wathever you want, but im fine with just water", (y/n) said.

I laugh making (y/n) blush, it was kind of funny. So when I went down stairs I saw suguha on the table.

" hey kirito, who is in your room?", suguha said.

"O do you remember (y/n)?", I said.

"Oooooo your childhood friends who YOU left for asuna?", suguha said,            " im I right?".

"Suguha plis stop I hate when you are like this", I said.

I grab 2 sodas and I bottle of water. When I went to my room, I saw (y/n) looking at some pictures of my family and asuna, she look so sad, I can tell.

I saw her grabbing one of my childhood pictures with her on it and I can tell she was about to cry.

" hey (y/n) I brought-", I got cut off because (y/n) drop the picture for accident.

"O no!!! I'm so so sorry kirito!!", (y/n) said falling on her knees trying to grab the broken glasses and cut herself with one of them.

"(Y/n) your bleeding its okay, it was an accident", I said trying to calm (y/n) but stared to cry.

" why did you keep it?", (y/n) said while cleaning the her tears away

"Because you are really special person to me? Its okay", I said.

I grab (y/n) and hug her and for my surprise she hug back.

I put (y/n)'s head facing me and clean the tears out of her face

I put (y/n)'s head facing me and clean the tears out of her face. I took her to my bed and clean her cut.

" does it hurt?", I said

"A little.... I'm sorry for the picture and show you that", (y/n) said

" hey its okay", i said, " you didn't do it on purpose".

I give a quick kiss on her cut and look at her with a smile on my face.

"I know that your are not a kid but still", I said.

" well it did work thanks", (y/n) said." Can I have a hug just one more time? I feel sad".

"O-ofcourse", I said, while looking a (y/n) blushing.

I felt that I I'm a really good friend.

" okay then I think I should go", (y/n) said.

"Sure I'll walk you home", I said.

We agreed and stared to walk.

*Outside of (y/n)'s house*

" you sure live close, okay the got to go anything you need just call me", I said

"T-thanks for everything", (y/n) said

When she was going inside her house, she run up to me and hug me just one more time, she smile and walk to the door and close it.

(Y/n)'s pov

Can't believe I did that, well its only 5:30 I'll go to SAO good thing naguisa is online.

When I went inside the game I saw naguisa but he was different.

" wow naguisa you look so different", I said.

"O (y/n)!!! I miss you", naguisa said.

" hahahahahha me too", I said.

"I buy you some too, hope you like it", naguisa said.

" thanks", I said.

After I change we went hunting.
_______________________________________
Weaow...... I'm tired hope you guys like it take care.

Otay bye.