episode 11 (≧▽≦)

O MY GOODNESS IM SO EXITED FOR THIS CHAPTER THANKS YOU
HazelDelacruz020 FOR HELPING ME!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST.
                 *sowy for errors*
_______________________________________

(Y/n)'s POV

I saw kirito outside my school?!?! Why?!?!

"W-what are you doing?!?!", I said.

" don't you remember what I told you yesterday night?", kirito said.

"O yeah, sorry about that", I said while blushing.

Kirito took my hand and walk me to his car, all the girls from school were in shook, I wasn't that kind of girl, like I never thought about dating or something like that.

" I think its going to reain ", kirito said.

" you think so?", I said.

"Yeah, o I know this really good place were they sell sandwiches, but they are really really good, wanna go there, kirito said.

" I really don't care were we go you pick a place", I said.

After a couple of minutes of talking, we got to the place kirito was talking about, we order and wait a couple of minutes more it was only like 5 minutes until our food was here.

*after eating*

"Wow, you were right it is really good", I said.

" I told you, o no", kirito said.

"What is it?", I said.

I look were kirito was looking and I saw rain, great just great, but it was raining hard and it scared me, what if kirito drives like this?!?!? No no I won't aloud it.

" (y/n) we better go I'll take you home and" I cut off kirito.

"No, you ain't driving like this, my house its just a couple of minutes away from here", I said. " how about if you stay in my house for today".

"do you want me to stay at your house?" Kirito said " well my sister is on a party with her friends and she told me she wasn't going to be at home so yeah".

I was relief that kirito agreed with it.

"Well we better hurry", I said.

Kirito went to pay our food and we run to his car we were all covered in water.

"Hey, kirito do you have clothes?", I said.

"Yeah, I watch the news and they said it was a 87% of precipitation so yeah", kirito said

" o okay then", I said.

Kirito drive for like 34 minutes to my house I received a message from school, they were saying that school was going to be cancel. When we got to my house kirito grab his clothes, I told hem to put them in my bag so they won't get water in them. We run inside of my house.

Third person pov (。>﹏<。) Thanks HazelDelacruz020

(Y/n) told kirito to take a shower and so he did, he change in to some jeans but he felt comfortable with them, a black t-shirts, and black sock too. Then (y/n) took a shower.

"Hey how about if we watch a movie its only 9:30", kirito said " and we don't have school tomorrow".

"Yeah good idea", (y/n) said.

Kirito choose a horror movie, but (y/n) was complaining about it, kirito hush (y/n) with a kiss on her lips, then he put the movie on, y/n was paying a lot of attention into the movie for some horrot scenes, then an unexpected thunder appear, (y/n) jump from the thunder, kirito just look at (y/n) and stared to laugh and sigh, he put (y/n) close to his chest and then he put his arms around (y/n) like protecting her, he then approach to the couch and (y/n) on top of hem.

A couple of minutes pass and (y/n) fall sleep, kirito took a blanket close to him and put it on top (y/n) and hem.

" I love you (y/n)", kirito said before falling sleep.
_______________________________________
Hazel sowy if its not how you said it, its just that I told my dad I was going to 'sleep' and my sister move something on my phone and erase the picture but I did read it, and thank you for helping me love ya.
_______________________________________
Yell-o author here.

Hope you guys like it, all the credit goes to my friend otay, I ask her for help and she help me in making this a chapter.

Otay bye bye take care.