episode 5

Yell-o, I'm sorry for not updating hope you like it.
               *sorry for errors*
_______________________________________

Kirito's POV

I invited (y/n) to come over to my house and I think she blush a little, but she look kind of cute.

(Y/n)'s POV

Can't believe I'm going yo kirito's house is going to be awkward.

"Hey (y/n)", kirito said while walking toward me.

"o hey kirito", I said.

"so are we going to my house today?", kirito said.

" o yeah", I said. "Are your parents okay with it?".

" well I already told my parents that I ask you to be partner and their not coming from work until 12:30 so we have lots of hours to work", kirito said.

"So, what your saying is that you and I are going to stay alone in your room.....", I said panicking.

"WAIT!!!..... I mean I won't do anything I swear or if you feel more 'safe' we can be on the kitchen", kirito said.

" yeah sound good",I said.

Kirito's POV

While we were walking to my house I remember that my sister wasn't going to practice so (y/n) will feel more safe I guess.... But can't believe she was that scared I mean I'm not going to do anything just the project.

"O here we are", I said.

" wow nice house kirito",(y/n) said

"Thanks", I said.

(Y/n) felt from something on the floor and i went fast to help her get up.

Otay so imagine kirito with normal clothes otay,sorry for interrupt.

" (y/n) are you okay!!??", I said almost yelling.

"Ouch...", I said while looking up to see kirito really close to me and checking me if anything happend." I-i....um yeah in fine kirito".

Thank goodness (y/n) its okay, well time to get to work.
_______________________________________

Yell-o!!!! Sorry if I wasn't able to update its just that I forgot or feel really tired sorry and o was enjoing vacation like any other kids so I'm sorry.

Well hope you guys like it bye bye.