episode 14

*SOWY FOR ERRORS I'M TOO LAZY TO EDIT IT*

Kiritos pov

After I took (y/n) outside the school I ask her if she wanted to eat,  she said she was hungry so we went to eat. Good thing is Friday and I can stay with (y/n) for two days. 

"(Y/n),  can I stay at your house? ",  I said.

" Of course you can",  (y/n)  said.

I smile and give her a kiss,  good thing I have clothes in the car.

One hour later

"We're here",  (y/n)  said. " Wanna take a shower? ".

" Sure",  I said " Let me get my clothes from the car,  be right back".

When I went outside the car,  I felt somebody watching me.... I turn around and saw a guy standing,  just looking at me,  I couldn't tell who it was so I close my car and put the alarm and run inside.

"W-what is it",  (y/n)  while getting some covers.

" N-nothing why? ",  I said.

" O okay then",  (y/n)  said.

I went to the bathroom and take a shower,  then it was (y/n) 's turn,  I went down stairs and lock all doors and windows,  then (y/n)  got put of the shower.

"How about if we sleep in your room? ",  I said.

" O ummm sure ",  (y/n)  said " Don't do anything stupid okay? ".

" Hahahaha I won't",  I said then with that we went upstairs.

We got to bed and I put (y/n)  on my chest.

"K-kirito,  can you give me a nickname? ",  (y/n)  said.

" How about....... Mine",  I said.

(Y/n)  just look at me and process what I just said,  and then blush,  I stared to laugh and give her a good night kiss and fall sleep.

 (Y/n) 's pov

(Y/n) 's pov

I woke up,  and it was morning,  I tried to move but I couldn't,  something,  no..... Someone is holding me,  and notes it was kirito. I tried to move his hands and I was free,  I stared to look around and stretch.

I look on the clock and it was 8:30 am

"Why did I woke up?",  I said in my mind.

" What are you doing? ",  kirito said

" O s-sorry,  I didn't want to wake you up",  I said

"That's otay don't worry",  kirito said.

Kirito grab my arm and give me a hug,  he put both of us in the bed again,  he was playing with my hair.

" I like your hair,  it's so fluffy " Kirito said.

"T-hanks",  I said blushing.

Then he stop he was just hugging me.he was so warm and it made me sleepy,  then the next thing I new,  I felt sleep.

_______________________________________
Yell-o people.

How are you?

Well here you guys go,  O and Hazel I think I'm punish but my mum didn't took my phone so I don't know.

Well hope you guys like it bye bye