A Solemnly Given Pledge

Hello!

Before proceeding to the whole story, I would like to have a few remarks and clarifications about ASGP.

First of all, this is work of fiction, any names, places, events, and incidents used in ASGP are all came from the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, and to those events and incidents happened are purely coincidental.

Second, before writing the story, I conducted and gathered my own research about those terminologies, medical issues or conditions, data's and informations related to the characters health that will encounter in ASGP. Meaning, they're facts and reliable. But, if not satisfied, feel free to dig into some research and explore the new known knowledge and findings found in the story.

Lastly, this is not associated with departments, agencies, organizations or even associations preceding in the story.

Another reminder, this story is unedited, so please expect typos, grammatical errors, graphical errors, wrong spellings, and whatsoever errors you knew. I am very sorry for the mistakes. I am willing to learn more by your help. So bear with me.

The story will also contains strong language as well as mature themes that may not be suitable to a very young age. Please, RAYOR.

By the way, I'm more than happy to share this journey with you. Thank you so much and Happy reading!

Only yours,
Aisle

Sige na proceed ka na sa pagbabasa, nag-iinarte lang talaga ako dito. XD

PLAGIARISM IS VERBOTEN...

___________

Being diagnosed with the condition called Dilated cardiomyopathy is hard for a teenager like Con. He was happy living his life when the symptoms slowly develops. And when they found out that it is not curable with any kind of medicines, his parents decided to take him to a specialized hospital where he met a volunteer named Ayline who had the biggest role in his life. But for some unknown reason, Con doesn't remember anything about her.