Chapter 5

Fake Date

Your POV

"Hi (Y/n)-Chan!~" I looked up and saw Todo waving and running from the other side of the park.

He wasn't wearing his normal pink hoodie that he usually wore. No, instead he... actually dressed nice. He never dressed nicely when we used to hang out.

He was wearing a nice white button up shirt and some pink pants. A tan fedora was on his head as he made his way over to me.

"Hi (Y/n)-Chan, I hope you weren't waiting for me that long," his cat like smile appeared on his face.

I missed it...

No no NO! Bad (Y/n)! This guy broke your heart from all the things he said and done! He thinks your annoying, Pathetic, and worthless...

"Oh no, I wasn't waiting that long. I just got here," I had lied, but I need to come across as nice to him.

When I woke up this morning I felt a bit hesitant over the idea I had last night. It's just gonna take some time and I kept thinking...

What if I start to fall for him again?

I realized if I do, I'll just hurt him like he hurt me so I would finally be able to move on.

"-So the mall we're going to has the most cutest clothings for you to try on!" I heard him finish off from when I zoned out.

"That sounds really nice Todomatsu," a fake smile appeared on my face. He smiled back sweetly as we started walking.

Once we arrived, I couldn't help but feel a bit giddy about shopping. The place he took me was a very popular mall. I looked around the whole building to see so many different types of shops for different types of likings.

Todomatsu starts to drag me to one of the shops, the whole area was just filled with women's clothings. I couldn't lie though. All of it was pretty cute.

"Oh (Y/n)-Chan! You should try this on!" I turn my head to see Todomatsu holding a very cute simple pink dress. White lace was around the top portion that stopped to the waist.

"It's really cute, but I dont know if I'll fit in I-,"

"Please (Y/n)? You'll look really cute in it~!" He started begging and giving me puppy dog eyes.

I remember those eyes.

He always used those eyes when he tried to go on dates with girls in high school. I always felt jealous because of them.

"I'll buy you anything you want if you try on this dress!" He started bargaining. I let out a sigh and gave in.

"Fine... I'll try it, but you don't have to buy me anything." His smile returns on his face as he hands me the dress.

I escape into the dressing room and lock the door. As sigh left my mouth as I looked up to see a mirror hanging on the wall.

I look like shit.

My hands started to trail under my shirt and left them over my head, taking my shirt off to see the recent scars I created.

I'm shit.

I took my pants off to reveal my thighs. More scars were there, and they were fresh from this morning.

I'll always be shit.

The dress felt soft in my hands as I started to put it on, covering the mistakes of my body. A Knock was on the door and I heard Todomatsu's voice.

"Are you ready (Y/n)?"

"Y-yeah!" I unlocked the door and stepped out to see a very excited pink man.