Chapter 11

Back Home

Your POV

Why... just why is he doing this now... why is it now he starts to show affection towards me? Why is it now that he starts caring about me me?

These question kept coming to me as I packed my things.

That's right, today was the day we were heading back home. Already, everyone was done packing and getting inside the RV.

Choromatsu told me to sit in the front, since I would have more room. But I knew the real reason... the reason being is after I told him what happen, I guess he doesn't want me being around the person that hurt me.

We were already on the road and all I All I can think about is... what the hell has Sarah been eating? Because I know once I get home, all the food will be gone...

"Ah, (Y/n)-Chan, since your riding shotgun, your the snack person! So hand me a bag of chips will you?" Osomatsu asked. I, of course rolled my eyes at him and leaned down to the bag in between me and Choromatsu.

I grab the bag and threw it behind me, hitting Karamatsu in the face. "Ah! Sorry Kara!"

"Heh, it is all right my dear Karamatsu Girl... I will heal!" He said while giving me a painful wink.

I let out a nervous chuckle and turn back around. I looked out the window and watched the cars that drives by us. As doing so, I could feel like someone was looking over at me.

My head turns a bit so I'll be able to look into the rear view mirror. I was correct, because Todomatsu was looking at me, his eyes were lidded a bit, and he had a small smile across his face, like he was daydreaming about something.

He noticed I was looking in the rear view mirror and started blushing, then turns away. I had to admit... it was pretty cute...

But I can't think like that, not again at least towards the person that hurt me. Some times I wonder what would happen if he never said those things to me, we would still be friends... no we wouldn't... because he said he saw me as bothersome person and annoying...

No matter the outcome of what would be different on that day, he would still think I would be annoying, pathetic, and worthless. And he has the right to...

Because I am all those things.

I got that feeling again that someone was staring at me, and I didn't even bother looking back because I already knew who it was.

And that's how the rest of the ride was...

————————————————————————

"Alright, so let me get this straight... You used to like the guy, but he hurt you, now he doesn't remember you and you want hurt him back?"

"Correct,"

"I've never took you as the savage type," Sarah laughs as she grabs a fan out soup off of one of the shelves.

When I got home my suspicions were correct, all the food was gone. So I made Sarah come with me to the store where she is now sitting in the shopping cart holding the stuff we need.

"Well... it's just, what he did was wrong! And... I kinda wanna give him a taste of his own medicine." It was partly true, by now I keep thinking if this plan is really what I want to go forth with.

Sarah chuckles as she leans back so she can face me as I push the shopping cart with her in it. "Listen, (Y/n), I love you and all that. Your my cousin, and as your cousin you don't need to do this. Just point out the jackass and I'll take them out."