First Day of School

The annoying sound of my alarm clock went on. I groaned in frustration. Great the first day of school. I did my normal routine take a shower, dry my L/H, change into my uniform, eat breakfast, and more. I got my F/C backpack and got my keys to leave my apartment. 

15 minutes later..

I finally reached to Konoha High. My legs started shaking in fear. I was so nervous. I brushed my bangs and walked to my assigned locker. I felt as if everyone is staring at me. Everyone whispered at each others ear. Talking about me. Oh no, I don't want this to happen. I unlock my locker and put my textbooks inside. 

Ring Ring!!

Bell rang. I took out my schedule and search for my class. My schedule went like this..

First period: English

Second period: History

Third period: Painting/ Art

Fourth period: P.E

Fifth period: Math

Sixth period: Science

Shoot I have only 5 minutes till class starts! I ran to English right on time. I huffed and puffed in exhaustion from running. I raised my eyebrow. Wait..blue eyes like the ocean? Dark sandy blonde? Uzumaki Crest? Naruto?? There was a tall man that had dark gray hair. It seemed he use his headband to cover his right eye. But why?? That doesn't matter. Also a mask?? So mysterious for my sensei. I took a couple steps forward to my sensei. He took his hand and patted my head. 

" My name is Kakashi. I will be your sensei from now on. What is you name?", said Kakashi. I raised my head to look at him and I smiled. " My name is Y/N from the Hidden Sand, I am transfer student that will be attending here until my parents are fully recovered.", I said to him. He smiled under the mask. Kakashi turned to his students and said, " Students, this is Y/N so everyone I want you to be on your best behavior. Y/N, I want you to sit next to Naruto.". He waved his hand and smiled. I made a small smile and went to sit next to him. He whispered, " Wow Dattebayo! I'm surprise that Kakashi~sensei wanted you to sit with me! Man the girls must jealous, sorry about that..". I giggled and focus on the lesson. 

After my four periods..LUNCH TIMEEEE

I went to the courtyard and tried to find Naruto. And that's when..

"OH MY GODDDDD ITS NARUTOOOO AND SASUKEEEE!!!", said some fangirls.

A paparazzi of girls ran through the halls and two boys stand in front of them. They trip me over and I rub my head. Then someone tap my shoulder. I turned to see long light blonde hair hanging in front of my face. Her eyes turquoise and she smiled so bright. She help me up and said, " My name is Ino! I saw you were lonely and trip from that paparazzi.". I got up and walk with her. " My name is Y/N! It's nice to meet you! Where are we going?", I ask as we appeared to a huge friend group.

Woah...I thought..Everyone got up and smiled like her and Naruto. A girl with short pink hair took out her hand. " Hi I'm Sakura, what's your name?", said Sakura. " My name is Y/N! Gosh it's so tiring saying so many times!", I said as I shook her hand. Sakura point to a girl with brown hair tied into two buns. " That's Tenten!", said Sakura. Then she pointed to I assume her boyfriend. He had the eyes of the Hyuga, and had long hair! " This is Neji, Tenten's boyfriend.", said Sakura and Neji waved. Now Sakura pointed to a girl that has shiny indigo hair. She also had the same eyes as Neji. Maybe siblings? " M-my name is H-hinata, N-neji's c-cousin. I-it's nice t-to m-meet you Y/N~chan..", said Hinata. I smiled and hug her hoping that would make her comfortable. She rub my back in a response of yes. " Ah here you are Sai!", exclaimed Ino. I turn to see a boy that is completely white! Short black hair and he seem nice. 

" We are back dattebayo!", yelled Naruto. He saw me in the crowed. " Ah so you already met some of my friends!", said Naruto. I nodded. I notice someone that stands out of this group. He had long black hair and had the Uchiha crest. Sasuke...the only Uchiha survivor after his brother, Itatchi Uchiha, slaughtered his entire clan at a very young age. 

" You dobe! Don't yell to loud..that paparazzi might hear you..", hissed Sasuke. Naruto apologized and pulled me out of the crowd. I yelled,"Nani?! What are you doi-". He shoved me and Sasuke together and I got this intense vibe from him. 

Sasuke looked away for a moment and said, " My name is Sasuke, what's yours?". I said, " My name is Y/N, nice to meet you Sasuke.".