Long Time No See!

My eyes widen to see who was at my door. Was my the dream predicting the future? Or was it a coincidence? In front my was a tall senior man with the Uchiha crest on his back. Long black tied in a ponytail and dark black eyes. " I-Itatchi?! How do you know where I live?", I exclaimed and he just smiled. A guy popped right behind him and his long blonde hair flow down Itachi's shoulders and he exclaimed," Isn't that my little pumpkin?!". D-deidara too?! Wait that means..

" Yeah yeah I would assume you know who's coming.", Sasori said pushing Itachi and Deidara to see me all grown up. I signaled them to come inside and they all took a loo at my place. I push some boxes a side and got some green tea. Deidara came up to me and squeeze my cheeks. " H-hey stop it! I'm not the kid I used to be y'know!", I said swapping his hand away from my cheeks. Sasori and Itachi snickered while Deidara pouted. I poured the tea to a cupped gave them a cup. " So I heard about your parents, I'm sorry about your loss.", said Itachi giving that blank face he always gives. I frowned and hug Sasori. " It's gonna be fine at least you got us.", said Deidara rubbing my back. Itachi pat my head and "Tch". 

-----F-------------L------------A------------S-----------H-----------B-----------A----------C---------K---------

I was in second grade and I was bullied because of my F/C hair. Everyday I would cry and complain how ugly my hair is. That was when I left my house and my school. I ran as fast I could, like if that help. That was when I saw a rogue ninja killing innocent people. I was terrified and I slowly backed away. A twig was there and I trip on it making a sound. The rouge ninja heard it and he kidnapped me. I left strands of my ugly hair to leave a trail so maybe someone would save me. 

Unexpectedly a freshmen that was a genin defeated the rogue ninja. I hug him and said "Thank you..". He smiled and had strands of hair. Which was my hair! I looked back at him and said, " I saw this pretty F/C hair and I found you being kidnapped.", he said and I smiled. I ask him his name and he said," Itachi Uchiha.". 

I went with him and ask him if it was okay if I stayed away from my own village. He accepted this request and I stayed at his house for a couple weeks. I met his family and tried out new foods which were delicious! Then a boy my age came back from training and saw me. " Who is she Nii~san?", he said going up to me. " This is Y/N, a girl that I save from a rogue ninja.", said Itachi. I was really shy and I didn't know what to do so I waved. He waved back cheerfully. Then a knock came from the door and the Leaf Police Force was there to find a missing person from the Hidden Sand Village. Which was me. Itachi told me to run away from his place and go to a forest in Konoha. I hug him one last time and ran out the village. 

I got to the forest Itachi told me to go to. I went around hoping to find someone. Then a two boys the same age as Itachi came up to me. They asked me if I was the girl Itachi was talking about. I nodded and stayed with them. Sasori and Deidara combed my hair, gave my clothes, and did whatever it takes to keep me healthy. It was really kind of them that they are doing this for me. But I slowly realize that it isn't right to stay hiding. So I ditch the and eat to the Leaf Police Force then went back the village.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry that I left you guys but, how did you know how to find me?", I said raising an eyebrow. Deidara snickered. Sasori pushed his face and said, " We knew you because of your parents, you see we all went to the Hidden Sand and found your parents picking you up from school a couple years when Itachi rescued you. We told them what happen to you when you were missing and trusted to keep you safe when they fought in a war. I assumed something was gonna be bad and this happen. We thank your parents for trusting us to take care of you.". I can't believe this and my parents didn't even tell me! 

I hug the three of them and gave them a peck on the cheek. Itachi was flustered and exclaimed," H-hey y'know I have Izumi Y/N!". He realize what he said and he was red as a tomato. Deidara and Sasori snickered and my eyes flickered. I grab the collar of his jacket and exclaimed, " Izumi~chan?! The girl you kept on blabbering about when I was in your house?! Oh My Gosh!! I'm so proud Itachi~san!". I let him go and he gasp for air. 

He nodded and showed me his phone. It had Izumi and Itachi together at a dock eating some food. " Aww Itachi~san!", I said adoring his soft side. Sasori cross his arms and said, " I never knew this Uchiha can get a girl like her!". Deidara and I couldn't help but laugh at him! Itachi look at him with cold blood and Sasori jumped for fear. 

It was good to have these guys with me again..