After

Birds were chirping, it was broad daylight. A light breeze gush through the cracks of the window, brushed over Y/n's skin. "C-cold.. where's my..", Y/N tiredly said as she shuffled around the couch on top of Sasuke. "Ughh..Y/N stop moving..", Sasuke grunted as he sat up. Y/N slid over to Sasuke's lap and gazed into his eyes. His eyes were dark as the night sky. Twinkled from the reflection of the sun. It really showed his personality, very shy but shows off as really serious. Sasuke noticed Y/N and chuckled softly. "I have to get changed y'know, we have school tomorrow", said Sasuke as he pointed as his clothes thrown all over the floor next to his sleeping bag. Y/N got all flustered and immediately got off. She bowed down and she grabbed her clothes. Sasuke glanced over and saw her walking back inside her room. Y/n grab her towel that was hung onto a hook behind her door and wrapped it around her body. she rumbled through her closet and got a new pair of clothes. She walked her way to the bathroom and turned on the shower head. Sasuke lazily got his boxers and put them on, having at least something to cover. 

Y/n went inside the bathtub and felt very relaxed. She felt an ill pain around her stomach and chose to ignore it. It didn't take long for her to take a shower, around 25 minutes. She got out of the shower and dried herself with the towel. She glanced over and looked at her reflection on the mirror. Y/n noticed purplish red marks on each of her breasts. "Man, I must've had a lot of fun with him..", Y/n thought as she stroke on those marks. She clipped on a silky f/c bra and panties, put on some black short shorts, and a f/c loose t shirt with a mini logo of an anbu mask. Y/n got out of the bathroom and smelled a delicious aroma coming from the kitchen.  Following the trail of where the smell was coming from, she found Sasuke wearing a pink apron flipping some pancakes and another pan with fried eggs. He sprinkled a mix of salt and pepper on the eggs. Y/n's eyes were mesmerized by this sight. Who knew that Sasuke could have a talent for cooking! She walked to the cabinet and took out two plates and utensils, placing them on the table. Y/n sat down and waited for Sasuke to finish. 

At last he was done! Sasuke served 4 fluffy pancakes drizzled with maple seerup with blue berries and strawberries on top. Fried eggs on a saucer plate, and lastly some coffee. Y/n started to drool inside her mouth and said, " Woww..." He chuckled and took a seat, then place together his hands, "Itadatakimas" ( translated to English, "time to eat") She smiled and did the same, she picked up her knife and fork and started to eat some pancakes. 

In Y/n's mind, she thought this wasn't normal. They weren't talking about what happen last night on the couch! Not even about how they felt about each other. Then again they just met each other! Not even a couple days, weeks, or months! What would her parents think, especially how they would react! It may come to the point they would move back to the Hidden Sand Village. As they ate, Sasuke could see the gloominess in her eyes, as if something was bothering her. He wanted to ask, but he felt so nosy asking her. So he kept it to himself, making him more worried. 

Breakfast was finished and Y/n rubbed her stomach, " That was so good!" Sasuke smiled, "I'm glad, I don't really have the time to cook for myself." Y/n raised her eyebrow, "What do you mean?", she asked and Sasuke made a small smile. "You see, my last name Uchiha, a famous clan/ business in the Hidden Leaf Village, we hold a strong reputation. We control over the Uchiha Police Force, which is the main system we own at the moment, and other facilities and businesses that guard this village and its people. And I, along with my big brother Itachi Uchiha, are the sons of the head of the clan. Do you know what this means, and what type of household I live in?", said Sasuke and looked at Y/n. Her mouth dropped and she squealed, " You live in a mansion?! Or a fortress?!" He laughed and nodded. Ecstatic went through her veins in excitement. She wonder if he threw any parties, had a sleep over, had a long banquet table, and so much more. Sasuke rested on the palm of his hand, his elbow on the table and looked at her in awe. 

Y/n's eyes lit up and got up from her chair and exclaimed, "Let's do a little stay over at your place! I'm sure your parents wouldn't mind.. and your brother" He jumped a little out of his chair and leaned backwards which caused him to fall out of his chair. She gasped and kneel beside him. "I am so sorry! I didn't mean to surprise you like that" He laughed again and got up. "Maybe I could. We will see" He patted her shoulder and stood up. "I'm gonna get changed, may I use your bathroom?" She nodded and grab his clothes and changed in the bathroom. Y/n waited for him laying on her couch.

He got out of her bathroom and was now at her doorstep. Y/n tucked her hair behind her ear. Sasuke scratch the back of his head and coughed. Y/n had her lips pressed together, she wasn't sure what to say now. "W-well yesterday night..", Sasuke started. "Mhm?", Y/n respond. "It was ..ff.." Sasuke mumbled and Y/n tilt her head, "What was that?" He was blushing red now, he spoke up "It was my first time.." She nodded and looked down at her feet. "Mine too.." 

Sasuke didn't want to make it awkward and his voice lit up a little, "Well! I'll see at school tomorrow!" Y/n had her voice a little squeaked too, "Yeaa!" He walked off and waved good bye and Y/n did the same. 

She closed the door and made a cringed face. That. Was. So. Awkward!!!