Stay Over

It has been 5 hours since Sasuke visited my place. We both chat for a while, watch some movies and eat ice cream. It was the best time since forever. I felt a sudden tap while we were watching a romantic movie. " Do you want me to sleep over, you haven't answered the last time I ask you.", asked Sasuke. I place my pillow and keep on watching the movie. I thought about it. Would it be weird to have someone I just met sleep over eat my place? I mean its the first time in forever that I had this much fun. I looked back at him and smiled. " Would you want to sleep over? I mean I don't mind if you. It can get lonely here sometimes.". 

Sasuke smiled and place his arm around me. "I would love too.", Sasuke said and he turned to see me. I looked back at him. The movie played a solo man playing a guitar while a man and a women sat and stared at the sunset. 

I leaned closer to him and Sasuke pressed his lips against mine. He soft tender lips made me daydream. It felt like heaven. 

Her soft creamy lips, the taste of her chapstick, everything about her made it soothing. While we kissed, I fell on top of him. It was a long deep kiss, it was passionate. Then I realized what we were doing. I got off of him and turned away from him. Sasuke sat up and let out a deep sigh. 

"I'm sorry I did this to you, I didn't have your consent.", Sasuke said. I shook my head. "Don't worry about its fine.".

I looked at the clocked and a hour has passed. Sasuke got up and went to the kitchen. He went through the refrigerator got got some ingredients to prepare dinner. I watched in awe. " I never knew you were a cook!", I exclaimed as Sasuke chop some onions. " Ha! Everyone says that about me. My brother taught me when I was very little.". I smiled and watched him.

30 minutes later...

"Dinner's ready!", said Sasuke as he placed the food on the table. " Coming!", I said as I got off the sofa and got a pair of chopsticks. Suddenly Sasuke and I felt strange chakra. It felt exactly when I met Naruto. A warm aura that I can trust. The exact opposite chart from Sasuke. Really dark, its as if you walk towards him with a smile he can stab you with this dark menacing eyes. Its that scary. 

Then I realized that warm chakra was getting stronger. It was getting closer. I opened the windows and saw a shadow. Eyes were glowing red, which remind of the Nine Tails eyes. 

"EEP! SHANNARA!", I screamed. I gathered all my chakra to my fists and punched as hard as I could. Sasuke's eyes widen in shock. Y/N was so strong! I never thought she would had this much strength. "DATTEBAYO! Y/N~CHAN IT'S ME NARUTO!", yelled Naruto as he flies from my punch. I cover my face with my hands gasped. I got out the window and ran to find Naruto and I screamed, "Naruto~kun! Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry that I did that to you! Sasuke and I thought someone was spying us.". In the corner of Sasuke's eyes he saw Hinata trembling. He kneeled down to Hinata's level. "Are you okay Hinata?", asked Sasuke. She shaked her head and pointed at Y/N. He chuckled and helped Hinata up. 

I was using some medical ninjutsu that my parents taught me. It seemed it was going to heal in a bit. It wasn't that big of a deal except the punch that gave was be able to close some chakra points. I manage to open them back. Naruto tried getting up but failed. I wrap his arm around me and got him to his feet. 

Sasuke glared at Naruto. He grabbed the collar of Naruto's jacket. " We need to talk."