Uchiha Residence

Sasuke walked off at a steady pace and got to the parking lot. His motorcycle was parked and he got on then stepped on the gas pedal. His engines roared and he moved his motorcycle out of the parking space. His hair blew against the wind and he had thoughts of what happened last night. Her facial expressions were so vivid, her voice was as clear as a pool of water, and the way he touched her soft skin.. He shook his head. 10 minutes has passed and he reached to his destination. 

His house- no mansion was humongous! In front of him was a black gate and a speaker attached with a little camera. A little light flashed red and someone spoke in a low mellow voice, "Who is going through the Uchiha Residence?" Sasuke pulled out his identification card to the camera. Another red light flashed through the bar code of his card. Then a robot voice that sounded similar to a human spoke, "Welcome Sasuke Uchiha, the gate will open shortly" Sasuke put his card away and as the robot voice said the gates slid open. He once again stepped on the gas pedal and rode inside the facility. Once he entered inside the gates closed, tall grass bushes were aligned white painted walls. Little spouts from the walls poured water and in the center was a huge fountain, the Uchiha crest was spinning slowly in circles.

On one side of the residence was a huge garage, in the center the main household, and lastly a huge garden. A dog that was golden brown, eyes brown as a chocolate, and her little legs like a plush doll ran to Sasuke's motorcycle. The dog jumped into his lap and stood on her legs. She barked and like the tip of his nose as a little greeting. "Hey Shiro, I told you not to be on the my lap when I'm on the bike remember?" She gave a whimper but still stayed on. Sasuke groaned in defeat, "Okay, you can stay on but this is the last time" She barked happily and sat on his lap. 

He drove down to the garage which displayed many race cars. A shiny black based car with red streaks on the doors with there crest imprinted on the trunk. Many more cars were like this except the family's personal cars. Itachi's car was a nice velvet shade of red. His father, Fugaku, had a dark shade of black. His was personally customized this way. Lastly his mother, Mikoto, has a dark shade of lavender purple. He drove by the car display selection and parked his motorcycle next to his car. Sasuke's car was sharp blood red, not to dark or bright. He flipped his hair back and Shiro hopped of his lap. He walked around the back of the garage to a hallway that lead to the main attraction, his mansion. Two maids were by the entrance, one holding a tray with lemonade and water. The other maid held a computer with a list of appointments he had for the month. Tinted black glass door slid open and he saw the maids. "Thank you Rem and Ram.. do I have any appointments this Friday?", asked Sasuke. He took the glass of lemonade and drank as the maids follow him to the kitchen.

The kitchen was decorated with mini chandeliers filled with plants hanging from a pot above the shelves. On the kitchen counter had a menu of meals Rem and Ram prepare and little figurines that made the kitchen comfortable. The middle of the kitchen had an island table where you could wash your hands, eat a light snack, prepare ingredients, and more! Then besides the island was a banquet table, a table long enough to fit 15 people. 

Rem spoke, "No Sasuke~sama.. you are free the whole day after your classes" Sasuke smiled and said, "Good, I would like to have a couple friends over tonight" Ram spoke, " Sasuke~sama! I don't suggest you should. Your father has guests visiting over tonight" Sasuke stood still, "Who's guests are coming.." Ram gulped and looked at Rem, "The Uzumaki family" 

Sasuke bit his lip and walked to a curled stairway leading upstairs. Another hallway lead to 4 rooms, 2 on each side. A room for Itachi, a room for Rem, a room for Ram, and a room for Mikoto and Fugaku. Sasuke open his door and Rem and Ram stood side by side looking up at him. "Please.. schedule an appointment for tonight, thank you" He closed the door when he went inside. Rem looked at Ram and went downstairs continued cleaning.