Advice

Sasuke felt terrible. He kept sulking and that flashback of his face in her chest make him gag. Naruto snickered and said, " How did it feel Sasuke?". Sasuke growled in anger. At the same time puke in his mouth. " Shut up you Usuratonkonachi! It was as worst like our first kiss!", yelled Sasuke. Naruto replayed that thought in his mind and started gagging. " Well now I know not to mess around with Y/N.", said Naruto. Sasuke nodded. " Are you going to help her out? I mean going through her depression about her parents.", asked Naruto. Sasuke made a look on his face telling Naruto "Seriously?". He laughed nervously and slowly nod his head. " Of course I'm going to help her dobe. The thing is its going to take time for us to get along.", Sasuke said as he peeked from the door to see me. 

Hinata had a worried face while I kept pacing back and forth. I thought to myself why are they taking to so long? It was so disrespectful of them to do that in front of my parents! Thank god that they didn't see, thanks to the coma. I hug Hinata and waved goodbye. She grab my hand before I left the door. She asked, " A-are you going to be o-okay?". I smiled and nodded, " I'm going to be okay, trust me.". I walked out the door and saw Naruto and Sasuke. He looked away from me and said, " I'm sorry about today, is it okay if I go to your place? I can give the best advice I can give you.". I sighed and made a small smile and said," It means a lot to me, thank you.". I help him got up and held his wrist. Naruto watched and smirk to himself. 

Sasuke and I got out of the hospital. I let go of his wrist and he led me to his motorcycle. My heart drop to my stomach. I was petrified. The sound of the engine made it sound like zombie got out of their tomb and try to haunt me. Just knowing you call off easily made me more petrified. Sasuke gave that blank expression again. He saw me trembling and got a bit concerned. "Are you okay?", asked Sasuke. I shook my head and took a step backward. He chuckled and carried me to his motorcycle. 

"EEP!", I squealed. I hugged him really tight and not want him to let go. I gave him my address and he rode his motorcycle. 

5 minutes later..

We reached to my apartment and it made Sasuke realize that I live 2 buildings away from Naruto. He had a bad feeling that Hinata and Naruto would be watching them. I went through my purse to get my keys. I unlock the door and went to get some tea. Sasuke sat down and looked around my place. There was a couple of boxes lying on the floor untouched. Pictures of my family were hanging on the wall. He went up to it and saw how happy I was. He frowned and flashbacks of his childhood went through his mind. He shrugged it off and saw an amulet. I came back with tea and saw Sasuke observing the amulet. I snatched it away from him and wore it. It glittered F/C sparks which matched my eyes. He seemed suspicious and asked, " Where did you get your necklace? Why is it special to you?". I answered blankly, " It was the last thing that my parents gave me before they went to the War.". He looked down and nod. I handed him a cup of tea hoping that would calm him down. He looked me with intense eyes. Its as if he was going to kill me. But I wasn't scared at all. 

" The picture reminds me of my family.", said Sasuke as he held my photo. I listened, " I had a very similar past like yours. Except my whole clan was slaughtered.". I frowned. " I heard about that tragedy, I never knew there was a survivor.". He continued, " Sadly, my brother, Itachi joined Akatsuki and had no choice to kill most of his own clan. I understood his choice but it hurts for me to know my own brother, whom I love so much, made such a stupid decision.". He started to cry in frustration. I felt some tears flow in eyes. He hugged me super tight. I looked down and he was in between my breasts. Again.. I didn't want to punch him. He was in time loop of madness, sadness, and frustration. I pat his head. He didn't look like the type of person to show emotion. I'm glad he was open to me. 

I think he stop crying now. The room was quiet. It got pretty awkward for me. Just knowing he was in between my breasts. He turned his head to meet my eyes. I moaned slightly when my breasts twist and turned. Sasuke sat up, his back facing me. "I'm sorry I wet your shirt I didn't mean to.", said Sasuke. He didn't face me. I frowned and hugged behind him. My chest pressed his back. He stroke my hair and his eyes met mine. A tear drop went across my cheek. Sasuke wiped it off. 

" I didn't mean this conversation to be about me.", Sasuke said as he got a grab a photo hanged on the wall. He compared my happy self when I was at the Hidden Sand to now with my parents on a coma. I wrap my skinny arms around his. Sasuke said, "How is your past like mine?".