Sleepover

!Warning!

Tellin ya there is a warning.. in this chapter it would get a little inappropriate and sexual so you might wanna skip this chapter and assume what happened. Please I don't want anyone spreading any hate for this sexual content this chapter only shows. Thank you..

Hinata and Naruto left Y/N's compound. This was left with birds chirping before going to sleep. The moon rises and shines softly against the window. Sasuke couldn't sleep. He would turn from one side to the other. He sat up and turned around to see Y/N sleeping soundly. The moons light shined against her cheek bone making it have a highlight. Her lips are soft and thin. Sasuke went out of the sleeping bag and went to Y/N's side. Y/N's silky c/h hair went against her face blocking her beauty. He stroked her hair and press his fingers to her lips. He kissed it roughly then passionatley. Without air Y/N couldn't breathe. She tried to gasp for air but noticed that someone is kissing her! Y/N pushed Sasuke and gasped for air. She wiped her mouth. Sasuke didn't know what to do. He panicked, and bowed down. " I'm sorry, I couldn't help it." his hands quivered in nervousness. I stroke my finger through her thin lips. 

Flashbacks went through her mind of her kissing Sasuke, the most popular guy at school. But, why her out of all people? Y/N crawled from the couch, to the floor, then in between Sasuke's legs. Y/N sat down and scooted herself closer to him, hitting his hard member. He felt a wet spot. Sasuke cupped Y/N's face and started kissing. Saliva went inside her mouth, giving permission to give some tongue. With his other hand he stroke her bare skin touching her inner thigh. Knowing how wet Y/N is, she got wetter the second. Closed her eyes shut and bit her lower lip. She thought to herself. "Why Sasuke?  What am I suppose to do now! No condoms, no protection! What would my parents say about this after they woke up? What would happen if the school found out? I might get bullied from the many desperate girls who are wanting to have Sasuke!"  Sasuke went down to her neck, he lift his hands and removed her t shirt. Her breasts bounced, nipples hard from the cold wind. He smirked, her reaction was flawless, moaned as soon he rubbed her hard nipples. As desperate and horny he is, he bit and sucked her nipple. Drool went through the side of her breasts. With the other breast, he groped and squeezed her nipples. Licking her, hungry for a tasty meal.

 Sasuke pinned Y/N on the couch. Having her all to himself. She squirmed around trying to escape but, he wasn't full control over himself. He started giving butterfly kisses down her neck, to her stomach, and down to her panties. Looking at Y/N, she bit her lip , lifting her legs up. Purred just like a kitten and stick his tongue to lick her wet panties. Flick her panties to the side, juice spilling everywhere. Pushed Y/N forcefully to the arm of the couch. Lips pressed on a exposed vagina. Bitting her clit and exploring inside her. A numberless amount of juice ran through a store of water going inside his mouth. 

Y/N grab his face and put it against her own. Smirked, she flipped him over and had her all to herself. Y/N whispered, " My turn" Shivers went through his spine and was nervous to be seduced. First came a kiss, nibbled down the neck, and bit his bare chest. Bitting and sucking his sensitive spots that send him down to his hard member. Groaned of how painful it is, he let her keep going. Now Y/N is left with one delicious surprise. Sasuke's dick. Bitting her lip while she smirk, she saw how impatient Sasuke was. Sasuke help Y/N remove his briefs. Now both are bare naked. Y/N lowered herself, pussy touching his dick. Moving back and forth, rubbing each other, getting all edges making sure both we getting what they expected. Doing so, Sasuke slipped his hard member inside Y/N. Letting out a loud moan. Forcefully, Sasuke flipped Y/N over and started thrusting faster and faster. The faster he went, the louder she moaned. It satisfied him. Her large ass smack his balls, making it a little uncomfortable. Flipping her to the other side, showing her bounced breasts with bite marks and being overall wet of Sasuke's saliva. 

This went one for 4 hours. Switching positions, kissing each other so passionately, and exploring each other inside. 

Sorry I have no confidence in writing pretty seductive chapters so... Sorry for that, also It might take me a couple of weeks to start another chapter so yea.. later i guess. P.S sorry that the chapter is short, like i said before i have zero confidence of how descriptive my stories could be.. alright later.