Prolouge

"So why would you want to go back to December, when you could enjoy and cherish all the other decembers that are coming?" an interviewer asked me, confused.

I grinned, knowing that the guy in front of me didn't quite understand the real story behind the song.

"Because with December, I felt normal. When I was with him, I am me" I answered, and the confused chatter grew even louder amongst the crowd.
------------------

            This life, that I now have -- Where people everywhere I go knows me, wants to take photos of me. Where a management has the right to tell me what to do and to what not. Where people thinks they can decide which is best for me-- is slowly tiring my entire being.

I have had enough of all of these. I grew tired of the constant need to satisfy their demands. Everyone always wants a piece of me. It was so exhausting. I even considered not continuing, and to live my old life outside the spotlight.

            That thought stays within me for so long. Now that I am twenty five, I finally decided to write my last album before my indefinite break. I was so done with all of the drama I have to go through. That's why I asked for sometime from the management, to refresh my mind and for once, rest after years of making albums and doing world tours.

My final album. After this, I can breathe.

The final song.
It was entitled "Back To December"

            Back then I wanted a lot of things in life just like any other typical teenager. Although life has always been so good to me, I never get contented. I had lots of choices and I made my decisions carelessly. I should've thought about it hundreds of times.

            Now, let me tell you why one of my decisions made me want to go back to December.

(A/N: So this is how I imagined April in the story - a young Taylor Swift. Anyways, Hello guys! this is Eyebeethoughts27 version 2.0. Lol. I changed my username as VyvLpz and am currently rewriting some of my stories! I will edit this short story to a version the "older and wiser me" prefer better. Hehe. I hope you will still like it, and I hope my old readers are still here in wattpad and are still passionate about reading and writing as much as I still am right now. Love, Ivy)