Skinny

Taehyungs POV

I stick out my tounge a bit as i finish writing my calorie intake for the day. Then the feeling kicks in.

857 Calories

The bile rises in my throat and I feel like im going to throw up. I run to the bathroom and empty the contents of todays food into the toilet. For awhile I used to have to force it out of me, but now I can just look at my fat discusting body or see my calories and i throw up. I'm gonna make sure not to eat tomorrow at all.

After that, I go to the gym. No one says a word as I walk out the door. They were all watching a movie, a movie they knew i wanted to watch, and a movie they didn't invite me to watch with them. I'm used to that treatment. After a few hours of working out i return to the dorm. It's almost 3am, I quietly walk back to my room. I used to share it with Jimin but he didn't want to room with me anymore so now he rooms with Namjoon and Jungkook. I have no one to talk to but I guess being by myself is ok. Less questions I have to answer. I just hope I can survive practice tomorrow.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After Practice our manager comes in with a scale. I gulp, its weigh in day. I get into the back of the line and get more and more nervous as the line moves.
I didn't even notice it was my turn.

"Come on Taehyung." Jimin says coldly as he pushed me towards the scale.

I step on the scale and wait for the answer.

56KG (about 123 pounds)

The manager just writes the number down with no expression whatsoever unlike the other members (Their manager isn't against Taehyung he's worried because he's lost like 5 pounds but he doesn't want to worry anyone so he keeps a blank expression.)

Too much. I'm too fat thats why he's upset.

That night i create a new meal plan and work out system. By next weigh in, I will be skinny.

Hey guys thats a short(ish) chapter of the details of Taehyung's eating disorder. Next chapter ill focus on the members attitudes towards him. You saw a bit of that in this chapter.

And let me just say:
800 CALORIES IS NOT TOO MUCH! IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GAIN WEIGHT FROM ANY THING UNDER 1200 CALORIES SO NEVER EAT LESS THEN ABOUT 2000! ALSO NEVER PURGE ITS NOT AT ALL GOOD FOR YOU!!! I LOVE YOU ALL AND YOU CAN ALWAYS TALK TO ME IF YOU NEED TOO!