(Formal) Rider x Quiet! Reader

The image I used isn't mine; it's from amazing world of gum ball

You were a pretty quiet person. You read books all the time, and was strict and attentive. Never have you ever made a mistake. People often say you should calm down a bit; but you never listened to them once.

You walked pretty quietly, holding your Inkbrush. You had some sort of ominous aura around you and it intimidate everyone.

You went to the lobby and the mode was Tower Control; your best mode. You readied yourself to fight.

Your team was pretty normal: a Splat Charger, A Blaster Deco, and a Splattershot was what they had.

"Readyyyyyy...."

"GO!"

You started your own path toward the tower, but you inked some areas to avoid alerts. One of the opposing team members was a dark-skinned inkling, who wore Fake Contacts, a Black Inky Rider, and a pair of Octoling Boots. You already noticed he was starting to come for you.

You retreated quickly and watched scornfully as he hopped off the tower; you threw a Splat Bomb and he swam off. You really wanted to get the tower on the second-to-last checkpoint. You splatted him and swung your Inkbrush, swiftly.

He had been splatted; 10 seconds were still on the clock.

You hurriedly hopped on the tower and splatted everyone who got in your way.

The dark-skinned inkling quickly swam and, just as he was about to splat you, the game was over.

Your team won.

You smiled shyly and was full of pride.

You walked away, but you heard someone.

"Hey."

You turned around and you saw the one that was dark-skinned.

"Hm. Great match."

"A pleasure as well, sir," you replied promptly.

"The name's Rider. How about you?"

"(Y/N), sir." You shook hands.

"Hm. I'm sure we can get along well, can we?" He stroked your chin and chuckled.

You let out a quiet tch. 

"Try to do that again, and I will not hold back in the next battle."

"Oh really," he said again. He had such a smug grin on; you wanted to splat him again just to see how powerful you were.

"Anywho...I'll be going now. Bye." He left.

For some reason...you had a thing for him, even if you hated him.

(Alright gimme requests 🅱️ls)