(Annoyances) Goggles x Reader

Ughhhh...you yawned.

You really wanted to stay in bed the whole time, but Goggles wanted you to hang out with him, he said yesterday.

'Darn.' Why did u have to hang out with the most annoying person in the lobby?

You decided to just go there, just for the sake of it.

You put on your Backwards Cap, Short-Knit Layers and a pair of Power Stripes. (This is after the 3.0 update if ur wondering.)

You lazily walked to Inkopolis Square and saw him with his teammates.

"Oh! Hey, (Y/N)!"

You replied back.

"Yeesh, why do you have to call her, though," said Specs.

"Well, I wanted to hang out..." He looked in your direction.

"That's ok with you, right, (Y/N)?"

"Uhhh...well sure," you replied hastily.

You skipped along with him and ate some food at Crust Sean's Truck.

—time skip coz I'm lazy 

After some turf war battles, you began to see that Goggles was too sleepy. He annoyed you a lot by poking you in the face; Specs and Headphones both told him to stop, but he never listened.

"Goggles, quit it!"

He was giggling because of how you responded. You were trying to listen to some -RWBY- music (don't kill me pls I'm a fan of RWBY) titled "Red Like Roses II".

He annoyed you for quite a while now- He kept it up until he was tired.

-Thank the Great Zapfish.... He's finally asleep-

But then you noticed....

He was leaning on you. Most of the time.

*Ughhh...do I seriously have to CARRY him?!*

You sighed and just dealt with it. You carried him all the way back to where he lived. 

"S-sorry that you have to carry him," said Specs in disbelief. "Y-yeah..," said Headphones.

You said, 'It's ok,' but you just went on and continued carrying him.

Finally you arrived at where his place is. You were trying to stop carrying Goggles and tell him to wake up. He did wake up...but he was half-awake.

He yawned.

You put him in his bed and just decided to go out the door.

"Nighty-night, (Y/N)...I love you~"

And his teammates and you heard what he said. You quickly ran out the front door and ran all the way back home.

"Honestly, you're such an annoyance," you muttered to yourself in disbelief.

(I made his randomly

Next one, I'll request Stuff)