(Sweet But There's Salt) Mask X Bobble Hat

Idea by 

 Thanks for the idea ╰(*'︶'*)╯♡

(—) •Bobble Hat's POV•(—)

Well, another day, another battle!

I met up with Goggles, Headphones, and...Glasses, I think. Totally didn't forget who he was.

I got up from bed and wore my usual gear: a Bobble Hat, a Grey Hoodie, and a pair of Purple Sea Slugs—after taking a shower of course.

The rest I did was eat breakfast, brush my teeth, and last but not least... My weapon!

I brought my Slosher with my on my way to the train. I picked up my Squidphonr from my pocket and texted the team.

"Hey guys, I'm on my way to Inkopolis Square right now. Where u guys at" 10:30 AM

Then I put my phone back into my pocket and go on my way. As I got onto the train, I saw a cyan-colored inkling with a Gas Mask on. Along with a Purple LS and a pair of Green Acerola Boots. No way! IT WAS MASK!

He looked over to me and he just waved at me.

Ok...I guess I expect that from him...

After I got off, I went to meet the team, over at Crusty Sean's truck. 

"Hey, Bobble!" Goggles greeted. "Hey, Goggles!" I responded. He seemed to have a great mood, but I can't say much for Specs and Headphones. They looked really sad for some reason.

"Well, shouldn't we make a plan for the championship?" Specs suggested. Oh right! We're going into the finals today. Hope Goggles didn't forget..

"SHOOT! I forgot about that!" Goggles exclaimed. I laughed. "Stupid Goggles~"

"Well, what're we gonna do?" Asked Headphones.

"Simple," Goggles continued. "Let's just try our hardest and push through with it!"

———

Well, we won. Against Emperor.

And we also got Crusty Sean's food truck repaired.

I was so happy that I ended hugging Mask (who was on the sidelines). I really was so happy.

"Gah, Bobble Hat, are you trying to kill me?!"

"Nope!"

"I can't breathe—" Then I looked at him. "S-Sorry," I say with a sheepish smile. "I kinda overdid it."

"Argh, it's ok..." He said. I saw a tint of blush cover his cheeks before he turned around.

I don't know why, but it just felt like he was genuinely happy at that time. Not at that time when our team won against his match. But it was this time. This time, that he felt really glad for me.

I don't really know much about this...random feeling. Is it love?

No, maybe he wouldn't like me as much. But I like him too.

Oh well, it's fine! Hehe~

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Sorry if this was short. I'm kinda busy with things, so don't expect a quick story to come out. 

(Also to the person who requested this:

I'm sorry that this was a weird chapter. I'm kinda busy with a bunch of stuff outside of Wattpad. Really really sorry >~<)

Anyways, goodbye!