(You Seem Nice...) Eging Jr. X Reader

MySpecialtyLove requested this

You dressed up for the day. You were still sleepy from your still active match against Emperor and his team. You lost, but that was ok. Not really, but it's still ok. Right?

You stretched in bed and saw yourself in the mirror. Your messy tentacles made you feel like you should be here. You had eyebags near your eyes, because of how tired you were.

You got up and showered, ate breakfast, brushed your teeth...and got your SquidPod out. 

You wore your Annaki Mask with your headphones on, but you had a bad feeling. That something bad was going to happen.

You decided to get a Mark-Shaker Cocoa to relieve you of the pain that you went through.

"Hot or cold?" Asked Crusty Sean.

"Hot, please," you answered. He then gave you a very hot chocolate, with some napkins on the side to help grasp it. You went to your table, when all of a sudden...

One of Emperor's team members was here. By himself.

"Oh, hey! Aren't you (Y/N) from Sajin: Mask? I'm kinda amazed that you're here!"

"U-Um...yeah..."

"You're the team captain of it! Cool!"

"Ah, yep."

"Sorry if I haven't introduced myself; I'm Eging Jr... What's your name?"

"I'm (Y/N)."

You both kept on talking and stuff, until something in the conversation stopped you.

"Um...you ok? You look really tired," Eging Jr. said.

"...yeah..." was all you said.

"Let's go to your home. You should probably take a rest..."

—time skip

You were told to go into bed because Eging Jr. told you that you should sleep since you looked sick. "I'm fine," you lie.

 He then pressed his hand against your forehead. "Yikes!" He exclaimed. "You're burning up!" 

He then rushed out of the room and got a cold towel, a thermometer, and some chicken soup. How did he even make that soup so fast?

"I said I'm fine," you mutter under your breath. "Liar," Eging Jr. said.

"Open your mouth, and eat this chicken soup," he said.

"I can feed myself— ACK!" Before you even reacted, he shoved the spoonful of hot broth, chicken and pasta into your sensitive mouth. You digested it and covered your mouth in an attempt to cool down your scalding tongue. You really needed some cold water or else you thought that your tongue might burn and get on fire!

"It's hot!"

"Yeah, what'd you expect?" Eging Jr. asked, laughing at your misfortune.

"Maybe give me a heads-up for it— OW OW OW OW! My tung!" You lisped. "I said—"

When you tried to retort back at the buzzcut member, he just gave a chu in response. He thought it was funny. Obviously it wasn't.

After he was done, your face was fuming with embarrassment and anger. Mostly embarrassment.

"What's with you," you mutter.

"Nothing," was all he said.

"You're kinda cute when you get flustered like that~" He happily chirped.

——-

I had to redo this since I thought it was really bad -_-

Sorry...