Aloha X Shy! Reader

(Edit: I deleted the image since this would be discrediting the artist's work, I'm sorry if I didn't take this down earlier. I will be doing this for the rest of the art I accidentally put on.)

You walked to the Lobby in anxiousness. You wore the Black Arrowbands, Neo Octoling Gear, and Blue Moto boots. You were really scared about what people would say about your...gear and who you are. Instead, you saw a very cheerful inkling boy. He wore the side ponytail hairstyle and seemed...chatty. He seemed to be your next opponent.

"Carp," you muttered to yourself. "I need to find a weapon." Aha! You saw an Octo-Shot Replica and you decided to tie your octoling hair up into a ponytail.

The match had started, and it took place on Manta Maria. Readyyyy... GO!

You started to ink as much turf as you can, refilling ink as well if you ran out. Your team gained He center and went to the enemy's base. Suddenly, they were all splatted. The opposing team had four members; an inkling with military like gear, an inkling who wore a gas mask, an inkling who wore a skull mask, and finally, the one you saw at the lobby.

You decided to splat the first one you saw.

You remembered you had an Inkjet. You quickly wiped out the whole team. Yes, you were shy, but you were strong and empowered.

You broke in the enemy's base and waited for them to respawn. 

You had to go back, so you super-jumped to a beacon and quickly inked more turf, leading to 1230 points and increasing.

The timer was down. Your team won! Yay~

You saw the other team and said, "G-good... game." You blushed while saying that.

"Huh, the first time I've seen an octoling!" The one in a skull mask said. "What's your name?"

"(Y-Y/N)."

"Oh cool! For an octoling, you seem really cute with your gear," the one with the side ponytail remarked. "T-thank you."

"Oh," he said, "The name's Aloha. The one with the skull mask is Skull, the one with the beret is Army, and he one with a gas mask is Mask! We're the S4!" 

"Well," Army said, "We got beaten by Emperor and his team. But we'll try to work harder!"

"Oh, well! Thanks for the match," Aloha said. He booped you on the nose and smiled. 

"Aww, you're cute when you're blushing~"

"Please stop..."

"Alright...see ya next time, cutie~"

He walked away.

Geez, he's flirty...