(Encounter)Rider X Serious! Reader

@butterrabbid recommended this

You weren't much happy. You were also serious and worked hard at times. But one things for sure;

People tell you to stop being so serious.

You don't know what they mean by that. 

You walk to the lobby and get ready for Rainmaker. You were at S+ 9 and was ready to go to X Rank. That is... if you would be sure.

You grabbed your Octo-Shot Replica and was on your way. You had Stealth Goggles on, Null Armor Replica, and a pair of Neo Octoling Boots. Of course, you were an octoling. You escaped from the Kamabo Co. and you were glad. 

You definitely knew how to make good use of your weapons. The stage was Musselforge Fitness.

Ready. Go.

You started to ink a path to the side when a tan-skinned inkling caught your eye. He had a Black Inky Rider and was using a Gold Dynamo Roller. You started to sneakily make your way to him using very little ink. You went into your octoling form and waited. He went by and you splatted him. You decided to burst open the Rainmaker shield. 

3 enemies started to shoot you down. That was when you used the Inkjet. You shot down all of them and came back to where you were. 

You and your team advanced on to the geyser that was to hold the Rainmaker. The enemies came to you and you shot them all down. Except for one. The tanned-skin inkling. He raised his heavy roller and swung down. Fortunately, you dodged in time. You shot him down and tossed a Splat Bomb when an enemy tried to splat you.

Your team burst open the Rainmaker's shield and got it. Your team won when you raised it on the geyser.

Now you were finally in X Rank.

You were glad. You went over to the other team and said,

"Good game."

You shook hands with the others and the team captain.

"Hey, aren't you an octoling?" It was the tanned-skin octoling.

"Yes."

"You got some good skills, and you're in X Rank now, huh?"

You smirked. "Yep."

"The name's Rider. What about you?"

"(Y/N)."

"I'd like to see you give it your all in a one-on-one. Besides," he chuckled, "you're cute when you try to win."

He laughed. You were angered at this guy for calling you out. "Well, I'd like to see you try." 

"Same."

You walked off. And went to home