(Clumsy but Strong) Emperor X Clumsy! Reader

@Blurry__fxce requested this

(-)

It was a pretty nice today. Until you just..had the worst luck ever. While trying to arrive to Inkopolis Square.

You had gotten out of bed and slipped on you foot. Probably just a little slip.

Then, you forgot your weapon. Luckily you went back to get it.

And you forgot to eat breakfast. 

Your stomach grumbled as you tried to silence it. By eating some snacks. 

And then, you t r I p p e d.

On a very very small pebble. Welp. And as you tried to get up and try not embarrass yourself anymore, guess who you saw?

Em👏per👏ror👏

As your eyes drifted toward his glare, you scrambled to get up and dust off any dust off your clothes. You bowed repeatedly and said "Sorry" a bunch of times.

He just walked away. Okay?

(—)

After that embarrassing moment.... you went to the lobby, trying to look out for anything, and I MEAN ANYTHING for you to just not be embarrassing. Although that'll be impossible, but ok.

Your weapon was the Kensa Splatterscope. It was a good thing too, since you heard that the other team's sniper had precise aim and any other opponent couldn't get past her. Well, how 'bout you prove her wrong?

The stage was Wahoo World. The mode was Tower Control. And the opposing team?

Emperor's team.

Oh no.

3, 2, 1.

Go!

You tried to make your way to the side routes, since you know that going to the center will make everyone on the other team target you. You aimed at the ink rail and swam to the other side. You glanced around the atmosphere to try to comprehend the situation.

You zoomed in your scope near one person. You readied your aim and fired.

Splatted them.

Or not?

Then you got splatted. By another inkling who was on Emperor's team.

Well, ain't that great?

You respawned at your team's spawn point and tried to make another way to the tower. Well, that actually worked. You splatted who looked to be Emperor's little brother. Perfect. At least you helped the team you were in.

One of your team members climbed on to the tower and tried to not get splatted. You looked at what the trail was going to. 'I'm closer to the goal than I thought I would be,' you mutter.

Maybe you could win against the champion!

Oh wait. No, you couldn't. You lost. But put a lot of effort in.

You glumly look down and try to think of other ways you could've dealt with most of the team. Then you saw Emperor's little brother walking over to you. "Huh," you mutter to yourself. "That's strange."

"Um..." He started. "Y-You're a great sniper on the other team. You looked like you were strong..."  "Um, I believe you have the wrong person," I say to him. "Oh! You're (Y/N) from Team Onae, aren't you?"

"Y-Yeah," you say.

"My brother wants to talk to you or something." He then prompted to lead you to your brother.

UmwaitWhAtー

Then, you just followed him and, well, you saw him.

"Aren't you (Y/N) from Team Onae? You're a pretty great sniper, but no greater than N-Pacer," Emperor said. You never expected him to compliment you. After all, he was pretty arrogant.

"Um...y-yes?" You nervously answered him.

"Don't be so shy," he said.

"Um...y-yes sir."

"Well, even though you were clumsy this morning, you were pretty good at sniping and taking advantage of our openings. You did very well and supported your team to the fullest. Good job," he said. Then he walked away.

Well, at least you were thanked for your cooperative ness. Maybe Emperor wasn't such a horrible person after all.