◆Chapter 1

Namjoon was your boyfriend, he was perfect to you. Namjoon would take you to the most romantic dates and dinners, the sex was amazing. Everything is perfect, expect that Namjoon was one of the most dangerous men in Korea. No one played around with Namjoon, Namjoon was feared, people would shake with the mention of his name. He killed, he murdered, he did drugs and yet he was such a sweetheart to you. 

"H- Harder Namjoon." You begged, your hands scratching Namjoon's bare back, as his hips slammed into yours.  Namjoon growled as his hair covered his face, he pounded into you repeatedly, he moved his head to your neck, placing kissing and biting.

"Fuck Y/n." He mumbled against your neck, as he grabbed your hips steadying the pace, between the both of you. Pleasure filled your whole body and you clenched onto his shoulder.

"N-Namjoon. I am close!" You moaned out, Namjoon groans slamming into you, at your g-spot. Suddenly you both climaxed, and Namjoon slowed down his pace as you panted heavily, your arms fell beside you. Namjoon chuckles, gently placing more kisses on his neck.

"Namjoon." You moaned out, giggling a bit, placing your hands on his chest. Namjoon chuckles, pulling away looking at you, smiling.

"What? I can go all night." Namjoon said, going back to your neck, placing kisses on it. A ringtone broke out and your heard Namjoon growl.

"For fuck sake." Namjoon hissed out, pulling out of you and went to the phone answering it, you  covered your body and Namjoon noticed that and went to you pulling the covers off, shaking his head, winking.

"What now, Yoongi?... Can't you deal with it. I am with Y/n." Namjoon said, looking back at you, and your bare body and licked his lips.

" Namjoon said, looking back at you, and your bare body and licked his lips

"Alright, Alright. I'll be over soon." Namjoon said, hanging up. You pouted looking up at him, and crawled to him.

"You gotta go?" You asked, Namjoon knelt down and kissed your head nodding.

"Sadly, Jungkook and Taehyung has fucked up the house, so I gotta go."  Namjoon said softly, you sighed nodding. As Namjoon started to get changed, once finishing changing. He picked up the knickers you had been wearing and putting them in his pocket.

"For later." Namjoon said, winking. You blushed and got up putting a robe on, and placed your hands on Namjoon's chest.

"Can't I come? I mean, I can help cleaning up." You said, trying to go round, Namjoon stared at you putting on his blazers.

"You know that's a no. First, we have a maid.  Second, clean up means cleaning up bodies. Third, I don't want you to be part of my work." Namjoon said, holding your upper arms. You hugged him and wrapped your arms  around his waist and Namjoon wrapped his arms around your neck.

"I feel so useless, though. Namjoon, you risk your life every day. I want to help." You begged, Namjoon shook his head, kissing the top of your head.