◆Chapter 5

You were relaxing with the boys, playing cards. You sat in between Jungkook and Jin, as those two were known to bicker and have fights. You placed your cards down leaning back.

"Black Jack." You said, smiling. The boys threw their cards down, shaking their heads.

"You need to stop winning." Jimin said, collecting the cards. You shrugged proudly, looking out the window.

"You guy's need to stop being losers." You teased, Jin chuckled drinking his drink, putting his arm on the back of the chair.

"Oh look who is coming over. His face in red as the blood of mule." Jin said, you looked and saw Namjoon and looked away, pretending not to notice him. Namjoon stood beside you all, with his arms crossed over, his face was red and his knuckles were clenched.

"Y/N." Namjoon said, you ignored him as the boys looked at each other akwardly. Namjoon bit his lip getting more angry.

"Y/N." Namjoon said, yet again. His voice slightly raising. You shrugged him off and looked at Jin smiling.

"Whatta drinking?" You asked, Namjoon eyes nearly went outside his head.

"For fuck sake, Y/N. Answer me! I am talking to you!" Namjoon yelled, you snapped his head.

"I am not a dog, I am not your worker. Don't you dare order me around. How dare you treat your friends like that. They have been though thick and thin with you! And what do you do? Treat them like utter shit!" You yelled, The boys looked at Namjoon, who's mouth was opened and looked a bit nervous. He gulped nodding looking away, itching the back of his head.

"A-Ah, sorry Y/N. Can you come sit back with me." Namjoon said quietly, you sighs nodding a bit. Standing up and walking away and heading back to your seat. Namjoon followed quietly. 

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." Namjoon said quietly, you faced him nodding as he opened up his arms for you and you rushed in hugging him. Namjoon's arms wrapped around your body, kissing your head.

"I really didn't. Sometimes I get into work mode and I shouldn't be so aggressive" He said softly, You nodded understanding.

"I am sorry too. I should have understood more." You said holding his hand, Namjoon smiles gently nodding. You sat back down with Namjoon, Namjoon didn't let go of your hand as he used his other hand to go on the phone. You laid back, looking at the top of the ceiling, you started to play with the buttons even know it annoyed Namjoon.

 You laid back, looking at the top of the ceiling, you started to play with the buttons even know it annoyed Namjoon

"You bored babe?" Namjoon asked, you turned to him, nodding. Namjoon put his phone down and thought.

"I got you some books, but they might not be your taste." Namjoon said, you sat up smiling as he reached into his bag and gave you a bunch of smutty books. You took them and read the titles. 'Babygirl', 'deepest secrets' and 'daddy's little girl'. You looked at him narrowing your eyes , Namjoon smirked, shrugging.

"What, I know that is your taste." Namjoon said, cockily. You had to admit, it was your taste. You let out a big sigh and opened the book as you began to read it, to Namjoon's pleasure. It seemed to keep him quiet though the whole ride.

You had read the books for about 45 minutes, and you were started to get, well eager. Namjoon was busy with paper work, great. The one time, you wanted it, he was working. You began to rub his chest, making Namjoon raises an eyebrow under his glasses.

"What you up too?" You asked, putting your mouth near his neck, you felt him stiffen up.

"Working. What are you up too?" Namjoon asked, taking his glasses off and setting them on the table, turning to face you.

"Well, I'm finished reading. Now I am bored again." You said, he smiled, looking though his bag.

"Well, I am not sure what else I got. mm." Namjoon thought, you grabbed his chin making him face you.

"I'm horny, Namjoon. You better sort it, because you bought the books." You said smirking, Namjoon smirked, looking at you.

"Ok, but there is people around." He said, mentioning to the boys. You shrugged smirking.

"Is there anyone in the toilet?" You asked, looking up. Namjoon looked shaking his head.

"I don't think so." He said smirking, heading up and you following. Namjoon held your hand and put you in the toilet and he came in as well locking it. You smile up at him smirking. Namjoon cupped your cheeks pulling you into a passionate kiss, your hand's wrapped around his waist. His tongue slipped into yours, making a little moan. Namjoon picked you up and put you on the sink, as he stood inbetween your legs. His hand's began to wander and slip off your panties, as his hand disappeared inbetween your legs. He pulled away from the kiss, with a wide smirk on his face.

"Damn, I am glad I got you those books." Namjoon said, you blushed as he kissed you again, his hands fumbling with his belt and he once it was undid he threw it to the ground and unzipped his zipper. You felt him entered you, you pulled away from the kiss throwing your head back, not too much that you banged your head. Namjoon lips went to your neck as he let out a little groan, his lips attached themselves to your neck, as he bit, lick and sucked on your neck. Every thrust bring you increase pleasure.

"Jesus

"Jesus." Namjoon mumbled in your neck, as his hips slammed into yours. Your nails scatched his back, making Namjoon wince a bit as he bled a bit, but the pain added to pleasure. His tongue run up your neck as you felt yourself getting close. He feels tighten around him, which bought him closer, both your started to breath heavier and as he thrusts got faster.

"Ah fuck!" You exclaimed, as you felt yourself cum over him, Namjoon came inside you. His body nearly fell on you. You panted giggling, helping him to stand up.

"Hope you took your taking your pill still." Namjoon said standing up straight putting his trousers up. You nodded, smirking.

"Of course."