◆Chapter 8

You sat on the bed, playing with your fingers as your dress laid beside you. It had been a while since you and Namjoon have talked, you knew better than to fight back, so you left him to it. His Jealously was always got the better of him, he just didn't know how to control it, took him over. A soft knock bought you out of your thoughts, you looked up at the door taking a deep breath.

"Come in." You said, running a hand though your hair, the door slowly opened revealing a very sorry looking Namjoon, holding a white lily bouquet.

"Hey, how you feeling." He asked, itching the back of his head. You let out a little shrug, looking away from him. You wanted him to know you were still angry. Namjoon moved the dress and sat beside you. You only just noticed, he was in a suit and not to mention he looked great in it.

"Listen, I am sorry. I should have not done it." He said, softly. He placed the flowers on the bedside table and looked back at you.

"Babe, please talk." He begged, you turned to him looking down.

"You hurt Jungkook, He didn't lay one hand on me." You said, Namjoon sighs looking at you.

"I am so sorry, I overeacted." Namjoon said, You looked at him, raising an eyebrow .

"Overeacted? That is an understatement, Namjoon. I hope you said sorry to him?" You asked. Namjoon looked down, itching the back of his head.

"Listen, please come out to dinner with me? It will be lonely." He pouted, you glared at him more.

"Babe!" He groaned, throwing himself back onto the bed. You let out a small smile, which sadly he noticed.

"I saw that. I didn't imagine that. Now please baby, come with me." He said as he quickly sat up. You nodded, allowing a smile to appear on your face. Namjoon smiled brightly, kissing your cheek.

"I will wait for you downstairs." He said, heading downstairs to wait for you.

After you got changed, you headed downstairs but banged into Jin.

"Oh I-I am so sorry." You said, Jin waved his hand.

"Nothing to be sorry about." Jin said, as he looked down at you, in your stunning dress. It hugged every curve on your body. Jin let out a grunt and swallowed, and raised an eyebrow at you.

"You should be careful, there is alot of men here. You shouldn't be traveling alone." Jin said holding out his hand. You sighed, rolling your eyes, taking it.

"Like shouldn't you have taught your men to behave." You said, as you and Jin walked.

"Well yes." He said, chuckling. You tried to not slip on the dress, but sadly you kept doing it and each time Jin caught you. Soon Jin had enough of keeping you to stop falling. He suddenly picked you up in his arms, causing you to squeal.

"W-What are you d-doing?" You said, Jin looked down at you as you walked.

"Namjoon is stupid for making you wear this dress. You kept falling. It's just better like this." He said, you blushed heavily nodding. As you and Jin reached Namjoon, Namjoon turned around and narrowed his eyes putting his phone in his top pocket.

 As you and Jin reached Namjoon, Namjoon turned around and narrowed his eyes putting his phone in his top pocket