◆Chapter 4

It was now your time to go on holiday, you were back at your house packing your things. You mother was helping you as you pack things. You were so happy to go on holiday, your mother looked at you, sighing.

"Do you have to go away? I mean, I know Namjoon will protect you but he can't always be there." She said, putting your top away in the bag. You looked at her, sighing shaking your head.

"I will be fine, It's not just Namjoon, but other people from the gang." You said, looking at her, as your dad walked in itching the back of his head.

"Just be careful ok, if any problems give us a call." He said, you nodded hugging him, he hugged back tightly.

"We are just going Italy." You said smiling, breaking the hug, your dad sighing.

"The gang's are really bad right now, there. Please, princess, stay." Your dad begged, you sigh leaning back, crossing your arms.

"Dad, seriously. Everything will be fine." You said, as the door bell went off as you began to walked to the door.

"Trust me, for once." You said, softly. Opening the door, you saw Namjoon wearing a white shirt and some shorts and flips flops. You looked at him amused, smiling. Namjoon frowned at your  reaction.

"What?" Namjoon said, You grabbed his hand giggling a bit.

"Nothing, just you do know, we are not going to anywhere with those type of beaches. You know that? Right?" You asked unsure, Namjoon nodded itching the back of his head.

"We might be away for a little bit longer, I might have to go a few more places." Namjoon whispered, you sighed but understood. You said goodbye to your parents as Namjoon put the things in the car. You walked to him.

"How come you don't let your little workers, help you?" You asked, Namjoon looked back at your parents and back at you.

"It isn't great to bring people that are scared of you, to your girl's parents." Namjoon said. You nodded.

"Ah that's make sense." You said, getting the car with Namjoon and driving off. You leaned back, looking out the window.

"Is everyone coming?" You asked, Namjoon nodded whilst driving.

"Yes baby, I am trusting you, and I am trusting the guys. So please, behave." Namjoon said, you looked at him sighing, shaking your head.

"You should always trust me, shouldn't you." You said, crossing your arms, Namjoon turned to face you as he stopped the car.

"I do, I just worry about the boys. You are extremely sexy and beautiful, clever too." Namjoon said softly, holding your hand. 

"I just worry they will grab you and take you away." He said, ignoring the beeping of the cars. You sighs looking at him.

"They well never, ever take me away. I own you, and you own me." You said smiling, Namjoon smiles, pecking your lips and carried on driving. Once you arrived at the airport, you got on the private jet and sat down. Jungkook went over and sat beside you, as Namjoon was talking to the staff. 

"How is it going?" Jungkook asked, you turned to Jungkook nodding.

"Good, I am excited to go to a different country." You said, smiling, cheek to cheek. Jungkook chuckles nodding, grabbing a water bottle.

"Yeah, be nice to get away from this shit hole." Jungkook said, taking a sip of the water. You didn't feel the same way but you still nodded. Namjoon walked over and glared at Jungkook, leaning against the front chair and stared at Jungkook. Jungkook gulped the water,looking down.

"I thought I made myself clear. Jungkook. Keep away from Y/n. It's one of the basic fucking rule." Namjoon growled lowly, Jungkook looked down, his hand's slightly shaking. You glared at Namjoon as Namjoon glared at Jungkook. Jungkook bowed a bit walking off. Namjoon sat beside you having a cheeky smile.

"Namjoon, what the hell was that?" You hissed, Namjoon smirks shrugging

"He was in my spot." Namjoon said simply, You rolled your eyes, looking out the window, Namjoon sighs as the plane took off, he went straight on his phone browsing though. A waitress comes over, handing menu to him and you. You gently took it and look though yours, as Namjoon placed it on the table still looking though his phone.

"Can I get please some bbq pork, please. I don't know what the highness wants." You said, handing the menu back as Namjoon looked up from his phone glaring at you.

"I know you are in your pissy mood, but fuck me, calm down." Namjoon said, throwing his phone to a spare seat. You rolled your eyes.

"You treat everyone like trash, Namjoon." You said, looking at him. Namjoon turned to you, leaning on his arm.

"Because I fucking own everyone. Even you princess." Namjoon hissed, you stood up angrily.

"Now where are you going?" Namjoon said, flinging his hands on his lap. 

"Away from you." You hissed, walking around and saw Hoseok. You smile, taking a seat next to him smiling.

"Hey Hoseok!" You said happily taking a seat next to him. Hoseok looked up from a bunch of paper on the desk and smiles at you.

"Hey, Y/n. What you doing over on this side?" Hoseok said, a bit in shock. You shrugged looking out the window.

"Namjoon is being an asshole." You said, Hoseok looked around curiously but nodded.

"He is just a bit tense, you know he changes when he is in work mode." Hoseok said, You let out a little sigh nodding, rubbing your arm.

"I suppose, I was a bit quick with him. I didn't mean to, I guess I am worried about him." You said, Hoseok frowned his eyebrows confused. 

"Why are you worried?" Hoseok said, You looked down at your hands, which you began to play with.

"I don't want him getting hurt, I just care about him alot." You said, Hoseok chuckles leaning back, Jimin walks over holding a bunch of cards.

"Who wants to play blackjack?" Jimin asked, Hoseok looks up smiling.

"Who is playing?" Hoseok asked, putting his paper's back in the bag

"Jungkook, Jin, Taehyung and Yoongi." Jimin said, Hoseok chuckles nodding, looking back at you.

"Wanna join?" Hoseok asked, you nodded smiling.

"Of course."

A/N: Recovering.