◆Chapter 6

You felt the plane touch down, you opened the blinds to the window and smiled brightly.  You giggled in your seat, seeing the bright sun and heat waves. Namjoon faced you chuckling, holding your hand, placing soft kisses. You turned to faced him.

"Where are we staying?" You asked, Namjoon wiggled his eyebrows.

"Just you see, princess. You would love it." He said, finally you were all allowed to leave the plane. You got up and rushed off, as you felt the heat banged into your face. You played with your hands, as you looked around. Jungkook came up from behind you smiling.

"Can't wait to take a swim in the pool!" Jungkook said happily, You nodded happily. Namjoon got off.

"Please remember. We are here on business." Namjoon said, walking to you with Jin, who was holding a clip broad. Jungkook nodded looking down. You went to Namjoon rubbing his chest.

"Oh come on. I would just love to relax by the pool, take a dip, sunbath." You said, smiling brightly. Namjoon raised an eyebrow.

"In your swimsuit. Hell no. You will keep those clothes on." Namjoon said looking around, you crossed your arms. You knew that he was business mode, so you didn't push any more questions. Namjoon faced Jimin, as Jimin was unloading the weapons.

"Let the people do it, Jimin." Namjoon said getting in the car, looking at you.

"Come on, the boys are going another car." He said, you nodded sitting beside him. As a worker closed the door and the car started to move. You faced Namjoon pouting, Namjoon looked at you with suprise.

"What?" Namjoon asked, with a very faint blush.

"I want to go swimming. Why can't I?" You asked, Namjoon sighed.

"Well, I don't want you in practically underwear around the boys." He said annoyed, your eyes widened.

"Y-Your ashamed of me." You whispered in disbelieve. Namjoon faced you, his eyes wider, shaking his head.

"Far from it." He said, rather quickly. You pulled away from him.

"Then why won't you let me wear a swimsuit. That is the only reason, I can see." You said, crossing your arms, Namjoon was about to speak, but you cut him off.

"Is it because I have fat in places? Why am I not good enough for you?" You said, tears watering. Namjoon noticed and his eyes soften.

"Far from it! Now stop talking and listen!" Namjoon snapped, you faced him sniffling a bit. He took hold of your hand.

"I don't care about the fat, I don't care about anything. You are beautiful to me. I don't want you wearing it, because I don't want the boys seeing you as a sex object. You are so much more than that." He said, you looked at him, rubbing his knuckles.

"So will you not wear one?" Namjoon asked softly, you smile softly.

"No." You said bluntly, Namjoon eyes widened.

"What!? After I opened up to you!" He said, pulling his hand away. You narrowed your eyes.

"Because that was bullshit, tell me why!?" You yelled back, Namjoon looks away. You grabbed his face, making him look at you.

"Namjoon..." You warned, Namjoon looks down.

" You warned, Namjoon looks down

"Your mine, not theirs. How come they get to see it." Namjoon moaned out, You hugged him tightly.

"I am yours. But I'll tell you what. I won't swim, unless you there with me." You said, Namjoon sighs nodding.

"I suppose." Namjoon said, you pecked his lips, putting your head in his chest. Namjoon smiled slightly, as he stroked your hair.

"I love you princess." He muttered, kissing your head. You smile, kissing his chest.

"I love you too, butthead." You joked, Namjoon chuckles as you looked out the window.

Everyone arrived, Jin signed everyone into the hotel and you ran outside, and saw the massive pool. Jungkook ran out with Taehyung.

"Wow!" Taehyung explained, Namjoon went out with his hands in pockets, the sun hitting him all in the right places.

"Yes, Wow." Namjoon said, unimpressed. Yoongi walked out, sighing.

"Too sunny." Yoongi moaned, Namjoon scraped his foot around the pool.

"Not marble. I thought I asked for marble." Namjoon muttered, you sat by the water putting your hand in it.

"It's heated! Namjoon! It's heated!" You yelled happily, Namjoon smirks a bit.

"Of course it princess. Only the best." Namjoon said, crossing his hips. Hoseoks smirks.

"You just don't want your nips poking out." He muttered, Namjoon glared at him as Hoseok rushed away. You stood up, you stomach rumbling a bit.

"I think someone is hungry." Jimin said, teasing. Namjoon turned to face you, and looked at his watch.

"Oh, baby I got to go to meeting, can you hold on?" Namjoon asked, you looked down. Yoongi shook his head.

"No, she can't. I'll take her out." Yoongi said, Namjoon eyes glared onto him.

"No, you won't. Don't talk for her." Namjoon hissed, Jungkook stood in the middle.

"Listen, Me and her will catch a bite. I'll look after her today, don't worry boss." Jungkook said, you crossed your arms, as Namjoon looked back you.

"Only this time. She better be unmarked when she comes back at 5." Namjoon said, grabbing your waist.

"Are you ok with this, love?" He asked, you nodded.

"I'll be fine. You won't be all the time on these stupid meetings will you?" You asked, Namjoon looked back at the boys.

"I'll try not to babe." Namjoon said, looking at you. Kissing your head and heading out. You looked down, rubbing your arms. Hoseok sighs.

"He will find time with you." Hoseok said, sitting on one of the tables.

"I don't know about that. What happen's if this trip is all about his business and we don't get to spend time together?" You asked, Yoongi shook his head.

"That's not true.  He will want to spend time with you. If he didn't, he wouldn't have bought you out here." Yoongi said, placing his hand on your shoulder. You nodded, smiling a bit.

"Your right." You said, standing up straight, Jungkook clapped his hands.

"Let's go, then. We can have look at the shops, the beach and the food." Jungkook said, you nodded happily, as you both headed out the house together.