◆Chapter 2

Namjoon pulled up at this massive house, you got out in pure shock. You closed the car door and stared at it. Namjoon stood beside you and leaned against the door, chuckling at you reaction.

"You are staring at it like it is your first time seeing it." Namjoon said, smiling. Namjoon wrapped his arms around your shoulder pulling you close.

"I-I know, but it just looks so amazing." You said, still in shock. Namjoon lead you inside and opened the door. You stared the open area with large staircase, a maid came to you, picking up the shopping and putting it away. Namjoon clicked his neck, facing you.

"You know the rules, right?" Namjoon asked, looking down at you, you nodded smiling. Namjoon pointed to ear, wanting you to say the rules.

"Stay away from the boys. Stay by your side or in the bedroom. Any problems go straight to you, and not to ruin your image." You said, smiling. Namjoon ruffled his head, kissing your cheek.

"Good girl, come on. I'll bring you to my bedroom." Namjoon said, heading upstairs, you followered, nearly touching everything in the house you passed. Namjoon opened the double doors revealing a huge bed, bigger than a normal double. You sat on his bed, smiling looking around. You have only seen this a few times, so it still shocked you. Namjoon chuckles sitting beside you.

"It's an Alaskan king." Namjoon said, and moved his hand to put your hair behind your ear.

"It's known for doing as much sexual positions you can think off.  You know." Namjoon said, hovering over your lips, as his other hand went to you thighs. Namjoon went to your ear, his lips gently touching it.

"Tonight, I don't want to do you on this bed, but on the fucking wall. I am going to fuck you raw." Namjoon hissed, you bit your lip looking at him wanting it now.

"Why not now?" You asked, Namjoon smirked, watching your flustered face.

"Because I have work." Namjoon smirked, pulling away and standing up. You looked up at him.

"What about quicky?" You begged more, Namjoon chuckled looking away and looking back at you.

"You know I don't do quick babe. You know that." Namjoon said, straightening his jacket. You laid back on the bed and spread your legs, showing your knickers. Namjoon eyes widened and fell to the floor on his knees.

"S-Shit." Namjoon said, his mouth opened, crawling to you grabbing your thighs.

"I-I mean work can wait." Namjoon said, slowly undoing his tie not taking his eyes off between your legs. You bit your lip smirking, watching him, almost bow to his knees to get in between your legs. Namjoon smirked crawling over you, pressing his lips against yours. Namjoon's hand pushed your thigh up and traced it, as he slipped in his tongue, you let out a little moan.

"Fuck babe, you really know how to make me crawl back to you." Namjoon said, breaking the kiss going down your neck, grabbing your breasts, tightly. You moaned grabbing his shoulders, Namjoon slid of your knickers smirking.

"Can't wait to be inside your wet cunt babe." Namjoon growled, Whenever you and Namjoon had sex in this bed, it was always so rough and sexual. Namjoon rubbed inbetween your lips, smirking feeling the wetness in between his fingers.

"Shit babe, I didn't expect you to be this fucking wet." Namjoon whispered in your ear, you shivered feeling a finger go inside you as he pumped it in and out of you.

"A-Ah Namjoon." You said, in pure pleasure. Namjoon stopped shaking his head.

"You don't call me that here. What did I tell you to call me when we are here" Namjoon said, smirking. You blushed heavily looking away.

"Daddy and Sir." You whispered, Namjoon narrowed his eyes grabbing your chin forcing you to look at him.

"Say it to my face and louder." Namjoon demanded, you blushed staring into his brown eyed.

"Daddy and Sir." You said, Namjoon smirked thrusting his finger harder and faster. You gripped harder onto his shoulder.

"Please fuck me daddy." You begged, Namjoon smirked getting between your legs unzipping his trousers.

"Go on your hands and knees baby." Namjoon said, you got on your hands and knees, and stuck your butt up at Namjoon. Namjoon slammed his large hand on your ass, making you whimper.

"Good girl." Namjoon growled, lowly before pushing himself into you, your eyes widened and let out a loud moan. Namjoon gripped your ass, and began to pound into you repeatly, making the bed move.

"Fuck me babe, your pussy is so much tighter, like this." Namjoon grunted out, as he pulled your body onto him, to get deeper. You rocked your hips, with his, to get max pleasure. The bed broad rocked against the wall, banging into it. Namjoon lowered himself to kiss the back of your neck, slapping your backside again.

"Harder, sir. Please." You begged, Namjoon straighten back up and gripped your ass with both of his hands, slamming into you.

"Good girl." Namjoon breathed out as he got much faster, hitting your g-spot. You screamed in pleasure as you both climaxed, Namjoon pulled out panting heavily.

"Shit." Namjoon said, falling beside you panting, you panted cuddling into his chest. Namjoon pulled you close kissing his head. 

"I can never can get bored of that, baby"  Namjoon said smirking to himself, you blushed snuggling into him.

"I have work darling." Namjoon said, softly, you pouted looking at him, shaking your head.

"Shh, don't get all pouty and show me your pussy." Namjoon said, cupping your private part. You bit your lip and he pulled away.

"I can't stay baby, I have to work. To buy you shit and make sure you are safe." Namjoon said, getting up and got changed. You sighed cuddling into the pillow, showing your bare back. Namjoon bit his lip, chuckling.

"If you keep making me horny, you will go home." Namjoon said winking, kissing your head, you grabbed his collar and kissed him passionately, Namjoon held your waist and pulled you close. You started to pull him down, but he pulled away chuckling.

"I got to go." Namjoon said, smiling and headed out, closing the door. You sigh leaning back, looking at the chandelier above the bed. You heard whistling behind the door and a knock. You quickly pulled the covers over yourself.

"W-Who is it?" You asked, quickly getting changed. You heard a low chuckle.

"It's me, Yoongi." You heard, you smile, you loved seeing the boys. You opened the door and hugged Yoongi. Yoongi wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you close. 

"Hey, Y/n." Yoongi said,softly. You pulled away happily, pulling back a bit.

"You look amazing, Y/n. Namjoon is lucky." Yoongi said, You blushed putting your hand behind your back. 

"Thankyou, but you should be careful. Namjoon could hear you, and I don't want you getting hurt." You said, Yoongi shrugs chuckling a bit.

"Don't worry about him. It's a nice day, come on, lets go out to the garden." Yoongi said, you looked down shaking your head.

"I don't think Namjoon will like it. He wants me to stay inside this room." You said, Yoongi  sighed, grabbing your arm.

"Come on. It won't hurt"