◆Chapter 7

You walked along the streets with Jungkook, he had his hands in his pockets looking around. Namjoon just gave him a big stack of money for you to speed, but gave it to him, incase anyone decided to be cheeky. You stopped seeing a shop full of clothes and beautiful long white dress caught your eyes. You face Jungkook putting on your puppy eyes. Jungkook chuckled a bit.

"Yes we can go in." Jungkook said, as you and him headed in. You grabbed a few dresses, and made Jungkook sit down as you tried them on. Jungkook sat back on his phone, he saw text for Namjoon.

"How's it going, I know it's been a half an hour. Hope no troubles." Namjoon sent, suddenly Jungkook heard you ask for him.

"Yes, I am still here." Jungkook said, going to the curtain but not opening it.

"I-I broke a piece of clothing." You said, with a bright red face, peaking your head around the curtain. Jungkook was a bit taken bit back by the sudden face. He waved you off.

"Don't worry about. I will get that sorted." Jungkook said, you shook your head quickly.

"M-My bra broke." You said, biting your lip nervously. Jungkook eye's widened and his face went as red as yours.

"O-Oh, W-What d-do I need t-to do."  Jungkook said, completely clueless. You sighed loudly.

"You need to find me a bra that is my size." You said, Jungkook eyes got larger and looked at you.

"I-I don't know your size. Namjoon with go nuts. M-Maybe I should call him." Jungkook said, you narrowed your eyes.

"We are not calling him for something so small. Just take my bra, I had to cut the label out. It felt awful, Just compare it." You said, Jungkook quickly shook his head as you threw him your bra. He grabbed it looking at you.

"Just go. Please. Namjoon doesn't need to know this." You said softly, Jungkook nods heading off, and heading  into the underwear. He rubbed his cheek, as his eyes looked around the bra. A women that worked there notices him confused and walked to him.

"Looking for your girlfriend?" She asked, Jungkook looks at her blushing heavily.

"N-Actually yes. She is in the changing room and her bra broke. So I am trying to find one, like this." Jungkook said, showing her the bra. The woman looked at the size and showed Jungkook where to look.

"Now, as you are picking. May I suggest a push bra, works wonders. Make the girl feel more comfort and makes the boyfriend very happy." She said, Jungkook nodded looking closer as the push up bras.

" She said, Jungkook nodded looking closer as the push up bras

"I want them pow. I want them out on display." Jungkook said, smirking a little. The woman nods, showing him a black and red bra, and a pink and white bra.

"These are the only ones right now. Depends on your girlfriends personality. Is this for like going out, or bedroom wear as a girl can have two personalities." She said, Jungkook thought.